'Twins Mom' Park Eun-hye "My mother is sorry, my sad eyes are warm"

Park Eun-hye has shared her Christmas routine with Twinsson.Park Eun-hye told his Instagram on the 25th, Bringing Covid and Victor Osimhen in my house.Santa Grandpa Gift was exhilarating, and suddenly, My mother does not have Santa Grandpa Gift.I feel a little sorry for my mother. So I want to receive my mother. And then I wrote, I will give you Gift on my birthday.Park Eun-hye added, I was very warm when I saw the heartfelt eyes looking at me sadly. He was impressed by the warm heart of son thinking about his mother.Meanwhile, Park Eun-hye is raising Twinsson alone after her divorce in 2018.Here is a specialization in Park Eun-hye writing:Victor Osimhen ... # Santa Grandpa Gift and the exciting Jaho suddenly said, My mother is not Santa Grandpa Gift ... I feel a little sorry for my mother. So I said, I want to get my mother too. I will give you my birthday. I felt very warm when I saw my eyes.Photo: Park Eun-hye Instagram

Park Eun-hye has shared her Christmas routine with Twins son.

Park Eun-hye told his Instagram on the 25th, "Bringing Covid and Victor Osimhen in my house. Santa Grandpa Gift was exhilarating, and suddenly, 'My mother does not have Santa Grandpa Gift. I feel a little sorry for my mother. "So I want to receive my mother." And then I wrote, 'I will give you Gift on my birthday.'

Park Eun-hye added, "I was very warm when I saw the heartfelt eyes looking at me sadly." He was impressed by the warm heart of son thinking about his mother.

Meanwhile, Park Eun-hye is raising Twins son alone after her divorce in 2018.

Here is a specialization in Park Eun-hye writing:

Victor Osimhen ... # Santa Grandpa Gift and the exciting Jaho suddenly said, "My mother is not Santa Grandpa Gift ... I feel a little sorry for my mother." So I said, "I want to get my mother too." "I will give you my birthday." I felt very warm when I saw my eyes.

Photo: Park Eun-hye Instagram