'The King's Affaction' Park Eun-hye, RO WOON's desperate motherhood "Marry, you die"

The Kings Action Park Eun-hye rang the house theater with a desperate motherhood.In the 17th KBS2 drama The Kings Action, which aired on the 6th, Mrs. Kim (Park Eun-hye), who sends a written revocation to Shin Young-soos family, got on the air.Mrs. Kim said, I heard from my father, and he likes you at home, and they say its all right, so I tried to hide my complicated feelings with RO WOON.Mrs. Kim tried to catch up with the confusion of her erased mind, saying, You live in a family, and then forget everything, you just have to live like everyone else, you have a baby and you just live like that.But it was my mother who told me to live as my heart went, and finally Yes, but this is not it.I am so dead, he said, and Feeling burst out, who had been pressing his face with worry and fear.In particular, Mrs. Kim said, You can do it a hundred times and a thousand times because of you, but you can not do it. I can not see you hard.Park Eun-hye, who has been utterly obliterated by the appearance RO WOON, said, Live as you like, but Park Eun-hye has conveyed the hardness and good maternal love that does not bend in order to protect the WOON erasure in front of the scandal.Meanwhile, KBS2 Monthly Drama The Kings Action, which Park Eun-hye specially appears, will air at 9:30 this evening.

'The King's Action' Park Eun-hye rang the house theater with a desperate motherhood.

In the 17th KBS2 Drama The King's Action, which aired on the 6th, Mrs. Kim (Park Eun-hye), who sends a written revocation to Shin Young-soo's family, got on the air.

Mrs. Kim said, “I heard from my father, and he likes you at home, and they say it’s all right, so I tried to hide my complicated Feelings with RO WOON.

Mrs. Kim tried to catch up with the confusion of her erased mind, saying, “You live in a family, and then forget everything, you just have to live like everyone else, you have a baby and you just live like that.”

But it was my mother who told me to live as my heart went, "and finally" Yes, but this is not it. I am so dead, "he said, and Feeling burst out, who had been pressing his face with worry and fear.

In particular, Mrs. Kim said, "You can do it a hundred times and a thousand times because of you, but you can not do it. I can not see you hard."

Park Eun-hye, who has been utterly obliterated by the appearance RO WOON, said, "Live as you like," but Park Eun-hye has conveyed the hardness and good maternal love that does not bend in order to protect the WOON erasure in front of the scandal.

Meanwhile, KBS2 Monthly Drama The King's Action, which Park Eun-hye specially appears, will air at 9:30 this evening.