Park Eun-hye, parents' eight-year anniversary gift large bed gift "as if you are using well"

Actor Park Eun-hye said he presented a bed in commemoration of his parents eight-year-old.On the 4th, Park Eun-hye posted photos and videos on his instagram, saying, I went to my parents house on the day, but I am so happy that I am writing the bed I sent to my parents.He said, I will give more gifts to my parents if I see good things in the future.In the photo, Park Eun-hye, who is sitting on a bed and smiling proudly, was shown.Meanwhile, Park has Twinss sons.Recently, KBS 2TV drama Wind Moe, web drama Replay, Fly, and various entertainment shows have been actively participating.

Actor Park Eun-hye said he presented a bed in commemoration of his parents' eight-year-old.

On the 4th, Park Eun-hye posted photos and videos on his instagram, saying, "I went to my parents' house on the day, but I am so happy that I am writing the bed I sent to my parents.

He said, "I will give more gifts to my parents if I see good things in the future."

In the photo, Park Eun-hye, who is sitting on a bed and smiling proudly, was shown.

Meanwhile, Park has Twinss sons.

Recently, KBS 2TV drama 'Wind Moe', web drama 'Replay, Fly', and various entertainment shows have been actively participating.