'Donkey ear' Park Eun-hye tears in best friend Tony Ahn video "self-respect and upset"

What is the story of Park Eun-hye suddenly tearing up in his best friend Tony Ahn video?In the special feature of KBS 2TV entertainment Boss in the Mirror (hereinafter referred to as Donkey Ear) (directed by Lee Chang-soo), which will be broadcast on September 19, Tony Ahns real reversal drama, which echoed Actor Park Eun-hye, is depicted.Park Eun-hye, who was watching the video, pointed out the disadvantages of his best friend, saying, I have to say that. Jun Hyun-moo and Hur Jae said, I have to send it to Dr. Oh Eun-young.  (If I had a son), I sell it in the family register. ...

What is the story of Park Eun-hye suddenly tearing up in his best friend Tony Ahn video?

In the special feature of kbs 2TV entertainment Boss in the Mirror (hereinafter referred to as Donkey Ear) (directed by Lee Chang-soo), which will be broadcast on September 19, Tony Ahn's real reversal Drama, which echoed Actor Park Eun-hye, is depicted.

Park Eun-hye, who was watching the video, pointed out the disadvantages of his best friend, saying, "I have to say that." Jun Hyun-moo and Hur Jae said, "I have to send it to Dr. Oh Eun-young." " (If I had a son), I sell it in the family register." ...