EXO Chanyeol, acquaintances, additional Disclosure appear..."You want to start with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network."

Additional Disclosure has emerged from the boy group EXO member Chanyeol (real name Park and 28), who is in controversy over personal life.On the 29th, Mr. A, who said he was an acquaintance of Chanyeol and revealed his real name, posted a long article on Chanyeol through SNS.I thought it was a good guy, but I thought it would be good to be a friend in the rumors you heard and the words and actions you do, he said.I have told you to be careful to tell you what you are saying, and you like me anyway, and it was deceitful.I did not have the least courtesy of those who liked you, cheered you and believed you. At the same time, he mentioned Mr. B, who had disclosureed Chanyeols Personal Life for the first time, saying, I did not imagine that Friend would have recorded it, living in the mouth of saying that I would kill if I interfered with music life.You should look back on yourself before you blame me for it. Finally, Mr. A said, If you call me and talk to me, did you think I would defend you? I should have known my personality and was prepared not to hear good things.Youre still a long way from calling and trying to get them to start with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network. Please wake up.Earlier on the same day, Mr. B argued to the online community that he was Chanyeols ex-girlfriend and said, Chanyeol had an affair with 10 women.However, SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said, There is no official position.

Additional Disclosure has emerged from the boy group EXO member Chanyeol (real name Park and 28), who is in controversy over personal life.

On the 29th, Mr. A, who said he was an acquaintance of Chanyeol and revealed his real name, posted a long article on Chanyeol through SNS.

"I thought it was a good guy, but I thought it would be good to be a Friend in the rumors you heard and the words and actions you do," he said.

"I have told you to be careful to tell you what you are saying, and you like me anyway, and it was deceitful. I did not have the least courtesy of those who liked you, cheered you and believed you. "

At the same time, he mentioned Mr. B, who had Disclosureed Chanyeol's Personal Life for the first time, saying, "I did not imagine that Friend would have recorded it, living in the mouth of saying that I would kill if I interfered with music life. You should look back on yourself before you blame me for it. "

Finally, Mr. A said, "If you call me and talk to me, did you think I would defend you? I should have known my personality and was prepared not to hear good things. You’re still a long way from calling and trying to get them to start with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network. Please wake up.”

Earlier on the same day, Mr. B argued to the online community that he was Chanyeol's ex-girlFriend and said, "Chanyeol had an affair with 10 women." However, SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said, "There is no official position."