EXO Chanyeol "Grows Long Heads to Military Identity as an Idol in Musicals" (TV Cultwo Show)

EXO Chanyeol explains long hairThe section of SBS Power FMs Doosh Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) and Special Invitation aired on March 10 featured EXO Chanyeol, actor Jang Gi-yong and On and Off Hyojin, the leading characters in the Armys creative musical Blue Helmet: The Song of Meisa.On this day, Chanyeol introduced himself as a corporal, Chanyeol, Jang Yong as a private organ, and Hyo Jin as a private Kim Hyo Jin.In a somewhat unfamiliar introduction, the two DJs laughed and asked how many rods they were currently receiving, Hyojin was the first rod, Chanyeol was the fifth rod, and Jang Jang Yong was the corporal two months later.Hwang Je-seong commented, The facial expressions are different from class to class.Kim Tae-gyun said Chanyeol had a very good skin and did not seem to have suffered.Chanyeol said, I did not have a hard time, but I am preparing for a musical, so I have to go to the stage and I am working hard.I am inevitably raising my head because I am in charge of the role of a soldier and I am in charge of an idol in the case of me, he said.
EXO Chanyeol explains long hairThe section of SBS Power FMs Doosh Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) and Special Invitation aired on March 10 featured EXO Chanyeol, actor Jang Gi-yong and On and Off Hyojin, the leading characters in the Armys creative musical Blue Helmet: The Song of Meisa.On this day, Chanyeol introduced himself as a corporal, Chanyeol, Jang Yong as a private organ, and Hyo Jin as a private Kim Hyo Jin.In a somewhat unfamiliar introduction, the two DJs laughed and asked how many rods they were currently receiving, Hyojin was the first rod, Chanyeol was the fifth rod, and Jang Jang Yong was the corporal two months later.Hwang Je-seong commented, The facial expressions are different from class to class.Kim Tae-gyun said Chanyeol had a very good skin and did not seem to have suffered.Chanyeol said, I did not have a hard time, but I am preparing for a musical, so I have to go to the stage and I am working hard.I am inevitably raising my head because I am in charge of the role of a soldier and I am in charge of an idol in the case of me, he said.

EXO Chanyeol explains long hair

The section of SBS Power FM's "Doosh Escape TV Cultwo Show" (hereinafter referred to as "TV Cultwo Show") and "Special Invitation" aired on March 10 featured EXO Chanyeol, actor Jang Gi-yong and On and Off Hyojin, the leading characters in the Army's creative musical "Blue Helmet: The Song of Meisa."

On this day, Chanyeol introduced himself as a corporal, Chanyeol, Jang Yong as a private organ, and Hyo Jin as a private Kim Hyo Jin. In a somewhat unfamiliar introduction, the two DJs laughed and asked how many rods they were currently receiving, Hyojin was the first rod, Chanyeol was the fifth rod, and Jang Jang Yong was the corporal two months later. Hwang Je-seong commented, The facial expressions are different from class to class.

Kim Tae-gyun said Chanyeol had a very good skin and did not seem to have suffered. Chanyeol said, "I did not have a hard time, but I am preparing for a musical, so I have to go to the stage and I am working hard."

"I am inevitably raising my head because I am in charge of the role of a soldier and I am in charge of an idol in the case of me," he said.