Song Hye-kyo, Personality Certification...Court visitation "It's been a great strength" ('TV Cultwo Show')

Actor Jang Gi-yong has revealed that Song Hye-kyo has visited Korea.On the 10th, SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show featured actors Jang Gi-yong, EXO Chanyeol, and On and Off Hyojin in the musical Blue Helmet: Meisas Song.Jang Gi-yong, Chanyeol, and Hyojin appeared in the Stu EXO D.O. wearing military uniforms and attracted attention.All of them are currently fulfilling their obligations. Chanyeol said that he was Corporal No. 5 and Hyojin said he was Corporal No. 1.Hyojin said, I have been in the army for less than a month.Hyojin said, It is a creative musical made by the army headquarters about the musical Blue Helmet: Meisas song.The Korean UN peacekeepers dispatched to the virtual state of Kamur to help Kamur, and they painted episodes that occurred in the process, Chanyeol said.In particular, Chanyeol said, You are a soldier, and I am inevitably raising my head because I play the role of an idol.Chanyeol also recommended that I want you to come and check the impression points of your work, and if you give me a little hint, Friend, there is something that rings your heart about friendship.Thereafter, questions and sightings about Jang Gi-yong, Chanyeol and Hyojin continued.When asked about the first impression, Jang said, (Chanyeol) is the same age as Friend, so I wanted to get close to him, but I wanted to get close.I felt positive energy in the bright light, he said.Hyo-jin said, I felt like watching TV.I was a little worried because I had to be together because I was too tall. Hyojin said, Hyojin had a lot of activities and had a facial level.I saw Jang Gi-yong when I first recruited him.Jang Ki-yong also made an episode before joining the military. I took a drama shoot four days before joining the military.I saw it a month after I arrived, and it was a little awkward because I was in a hurry to shoot because of the enlistment.When asked if Song Hye-kyo had visited the team, Jang Gi-yong said, Yes, I am breaking up now. The whole team came to see me.Meanwhile, the musical Blue Helmet: Meisas Song will be performed at Daesung Dive Art Center from 18th to May 8th.
Actor Jang Gi-yong has revealed that Song Hye-kyo has visited Korea.On the 10th, SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show featured actors Jang Gi-yong, EXO Chanyeol, and On and Off Hyojin in the musical Blue Helmet: Meisas Song.Jang Gi-yong, Chanyeol, and Hyojin appeared in the Stu EXO D.O. wearing military uniforms and attracted attention.All of them are currently fulfilling their obligations. Chanyeol said that he was Corporal No. 5 and Hyojin said he was Corporal No. 1.Hyojin said, I have been in the army for less than a month.Hyojin said, It is a creative musical made by the army headquarters about the musical Blue Helmet: Meisas song.The Korean UN peacekeepers dispatched to the virtual state of Kamur to help Kamur, and they painted episodes that occurred in the process, Chanyeol said.In particular, Chanyeol said, You are a soldier, and I am inevitably raising my head because I play the role of an idol.Chanyeol also recommended that I want you to come and check the impression points of your work, and if you give me a little hint, Friend, there is something that rings your heart about friendship.Thereafter, questions and sightings about Jang Gi-yong, Chanyeol and Hyojin continued.When asked about the first impression, Jang said, (Chanyeol) is the same age as Friend, so I wanted to get close to him, but I wanted to get close.I felt positive energy in the bright light, he said.Hyo-jin said, I felt like watching TV.I was a little worried because I had to be together because I was too tall. Hyojin said, Hyojin had a lot of activities and had a facial level.I saw Jang Gi-yong when I first recruited him.Jang Ki-yong also made an episode before joining the military. I took a drama shoot four days before joining the military.I saw it a month after I arrived, and it was a little awkward because I was in a hurry to shoot because of the enlistment.When asked if Song Hye-kyo had visited the team, Jang Gi-yong said, Yes, I am breaking up now. The whole team came to see me.Meanwhile, the musical Blue Helmet: Meisas Song will be performed at Daesung Dive Art Center from 18th to May 8th.

Actor Jang Gi-yong has revealed that Song Hye-kyo has visited Korea.

On the 10th, SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' featured actors Jang Gi-yong, EXO Chanyeol, and On and Off Hyojin in the musical 'Blue Helmet: Meisa's Song'.

Jang Gi-yong, Chanyeol, and Hyojin appeared in the Stu EXO D.O. wearing military uniforms and attracted attention. All of them are currently fulfilling their obligations. Chanyeol said that he was "Corporal No. 5" and Hyojin said he was "Corporal No. 1". Hyojin said, "I have been in the army for less than a month."

Hyojin said, "It is a creative musical made by the army headquarters" about the musical "Blue Helmet: Meisa's song". “The Korean UN peacekeepers dispatched to the virtual state of Kamur to help Kamur, and they painted episodes that occurred in the process,” Chanyeol said. In particular, Chanyeol said, "You are a soldier, and I am inevitably raising my head because I play the role of an idol."

Chanyeol also recommended that “I want you to come and check the impression points of your work, and if you give me a little hint, Friend, there is something that rings your heart about Friendship.”

Thereafter, questions and sightings about Jang Gi-yong, Chanyeol and Hyojin continued. When asked about the first impression, Jang said, "(Chanyeol) is the same age as Friend, so I wanted to get close to him, but I wanted to get close. “I felt positive energy in the bright light,” he said.

Hyo-jin said, "I felt like watching TV. I was a little worried because I had to be together because I was too tall. "Hyojin said," Hyojin had a lot of activities and had a facial level. “I saw Jang Gi-yong when I first recruited him.”

Jang Ki-yong also made an episode before joining the military. “I took a drama shoot four days before joining the military. “I saw it a month after I arrived, and it was a little awkward because I was in a hurry to shoot because of the enlistment.”

When asked if Song Hye-kyo had visited the team, Jang Gi-yong said, Yes, I am breaking up now. The whole team came to see me.

Meanwhile, the musical 'Blue Helmet: Meisa's Song' will be performed at Daesung Dive Art Center from 18th to May 8th.