"Soldier" Jang Ki-yong "Song Hye-kyo, Military Vision...It's been a great strength" (TV Cultwo Show)

Actor Jang Ki-yong thanked Song Hye-kyo and Drama Im breaking up now team for coming to the military vision.On the 10th broadcast SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show), Chanyeol, Jang Ki-yong, and Kim Hyo-jin from the Armys creative musical Blue Helmet: The Song of Meisa appeared as guests.On this day, Chanyeol introduced himself as a corporal, Jang Ki-yong and Kim Hyo-jin as one disease.Jang Ki-yong, who was Enlisted on August 23 last year, said, I will be promoted to corporal in two months.Kim Tae-gyun was surprised, saying, I did not even know Jang Ki-yong was in the army.The stage is the first time, Jang Ki-yong said of musical.I originally liked dancing and singing, but this time I was first introduced to vocalization or choreography, but it was hard. But Im getting close with my senior colleagues and preparing to go up to the performance hard, Im so happy, he added.Asked if he plans to appear in musicals after his discharge, Jang Ki-yong said, Im holding my goal like that.Jang Ki-yong said, I have to do well. I have never danced in 31 years. When I saw my dancing, a fish was slick.At first, I did it, but I am a little bit fun and enthusiastic, so now I am not as good as the military actors, but I am doing my best, said Jang Ki-yong.One listener asked Jang Ki-yong, I was just filming Im breaking up now and went to the army. How do you feel? Do you want to see Hye-kyos sister?Jang Ki-yong said, I took a picture four days before I was Enlisted.I arrived at the self-made arrival and saw it a month later, and then I was so (shooting) because of Enlisted that I was so urgent that I said, Is that what I shot?I was awkward on TV and I was like, Is that me?It was a feeling, he said. I had a strange feeling, and when I saw the same motives and the Drama I took, it was a funny and fun memory.Asked if Song Hye-kyo had ever visited the Vision, he said, Song Hye-kyo has been a great force to come to see me as a whole of our Jihe Jung team.Photo: TV Cultwo Show Official Instagram
Actor Jang Ki-yong thanked Song Hye-kyo and Drama Im breaking up now team for coming to the military vision.On the 10th broadcast SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show), Chanyeol, Jang Ki-yong, and Kim Hyo-jin from the Armys creative musical Blue Helmet: The Song of Meisa appeared as guests.On this day, Chanyeol introduced himself as a corporal, Jang Ki-yong and Kim Hyo-jin as one disease.Jang Ki-yong, who was Enlisted on August 23 last year, said, I will be promoted to corporal in two months.Kim Tae-gyun was surprised, saying, I did not even know Jang Ki-yong was in the army.The stage is the first time, Jang Ki-yong said of musical.I originally liked dancing and singing, but this time I was first introduced to vocalization or choreography, but it was hard. But Im getting close with my senior colleagues and preparing to go up to the performance hard, Im so happy, he added.Asked if he plans to appear in musicals after his discharge, Jang Ki-yong said, Im holding my goal like that.Jang Ki-yong said, I have to do well. I have never danced in 31 years. When I saw my dancing, a fish was slick.At first, I did it, but I am a little bit fun and enthusiastic, so now I am not as good as the military actors, but I am doing my best, said Jang Ki-yong.One listener asked Jang Ki-yong, I was just filming Im breaking up now and went to the army. How do you feel? Do you want to see Hye-kyos sister?Jang Ki-yong said, I took a picture four days before I was Enlisted.I arrived at the self-made arrival and saw it a month later, and then I was so (shooting) because of Enlisted that I was so urgent that I said, Is that what I shot?I was awkward on TV and I was like, Is that me?It was a feeling, he said. I had a strange feeling, and when I saw the same motives and the Drama I took, it was a funny and fun memory.Asked if Song Hye-kyo had ever visited the Vision, he said, Song Hye-kyo has been a great force to come to see me as a whole of our Jihe Jung team.Photo: TV Cultwo Show Official Instagram

Actor Jang Ki-yong thanked Song Hye-kyo and Drama 'I'm breaking up now' team for coming to the military vision.

On the 10th broadcast SBS Power FM "Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show" (hereinafter referred to as "TV Cultwo Show"), Chanyeol, Jang Ki-yong, and Kim Hyo-jin from the Army's creative musical "Blue Helmet: The Song of Meisa" appeared as guests.

On this day, Chanyeol introduced himself as 'a corporal', Jang Ki-yong and Kim Hyo-jin as 'one disease'.

Jang Ki-yong, who was Enlisted on August 23 last year, said, "I will be promoted to corporal in two months." Kim Tae-gyun was surprised, saying, "I did not even know Jang Ki-yong was in the army."

"The stage is the first time," Jang Ki-yong said of musical. I originally liked dancing and singing, but this time I was first introduced to vocalization or choreography, but it was hard. " "But I'm getting close with my senior colleagues and preparing to go up to the performance hard, I'm so happy," he added.

Asked if he plans to appear in musicals after his discharge, Jang Ki-yong said, "I'm holding my goal like that."

Jang Ki-yong said, "I have to do well. I have never danced in 31 years. When I saw my dancing, a fish was slick."

"At first, I did it, but I am a little bit fun and enthusiastic, so now I am not as good as the military Actors, but I am doing my best," said Jang Ki-yong.

One listener asked Jang Ki-yong, "I was just filming 'I'm breaking up now' and went to the army. How do you feel? Do you want to see Hye-kyo's sister?"

Jang Ki-yong said, "I took a picture four days before I was Enlisted. I arrived at the self-made arrival and saw it a month later, and then I was so (shooting) because of Enlisted that I was so urgent that I said, 'Is that what I shot?' I was awkward on TV and I was like, 'Is that me?' "It was a feeling," he said. "I had a strange feeling, and when I saw the same motives and the Drama I took, it was a funny and fun memory."

Asked if Song Hye-kyo had ever visited the Vision, he said, "Song Hye-kyo has been a great force to come to see me as a whole of our 'Jihe Jung' team."

Photo: 'TV Cultwo Show' Official Instagram