Kim Ji-hoon, "The Flower of Evil," "I have been studying and studying a lot of roles in the second half."

Kim Ji-hoon expressed his feelings of renewing his life Character with Flower of Evil.Actor Kim Ji-hoon delivered his testimony on the end of the TVN tree drama The Flower of Evil through his agency on September 24.In Flower of Evil, Kim Ji-hoon broke down into Bereavement Baek Hee-seong.Baek Hee-seong woke up from a 15-year vegetative state and committed evil acts without guilt, setting up a confrontation with Do Hyun-soo (Lee Jun-ki), and infusing tension in the drama.In The Flower of Evil, Kim Ji-hoon completely melted into the Character, not only acting but also visuals, and completed Baek Hee-seong.He expressed the three-dimensional feelings of an intelligent serial killer with delicate acting, and added impact with long hair to create a new villain.Despite the difficult role of Bereavement, he was loved by many people with his reputation for perfect success in acting transform and renewing his life Character.Kim Ji-hoon said, First of all, I am deeply grateful to many people who have enjoyed and loved the drama Flower of Evil.Baek Hee-seongs role is to wake up from a long-time vegetative state and take responsibility for the second half of the play, so I was thinking hard about how to become a real, unreal Character, and I was worried about it. Fortunately, I feel very rewarding and grateful as an actor because I think I was able to receive a lot of love even though I was scared to viewers.

Kim Ji-hoon expressed his feelings of renewing his life Character with 'Flower of Evil'.

Actor Kim Ji-hoon delivered his testimony on the end of the TVN tree drama The Flower of Evil through his agency on September 24.

In 'Flower of Evil', Kim Ji-hoon broke down into Bereavement Baek Hee-seong. Baek Hee-seong woke up from a 15-year vegetative state and committed evil acts without guilt, setting up a confrontation with Do Hyun-soo (Lee Jun-ki), and infusing tension in the drama.

In The Flower of Evil, Kim Ji-hoon completely melted into the Character, not only acting but also visuals, and completed Baek Hee-seong. He expressed the three-dimensional feelings of an intelligent serial killer with delicate acting, and added impact with long hair to create a new villain.

Despite the difficult role of Bereavement, he was loved by many people with his reputation for perfect success in acting transform and renewing his life Character.

Kim Ji-hoon said, "First of all, I am deeply grateful to many people who have enjoyed and loved the drama 'Flower of Evil'."

Baek Hee-seong’s role is to wake up from a long-time vegetative state and take responsibility for the second half of the play, so I was thinking hard about how to become a real, unreal Character, and I was worried about it. Fortunately, I feel very rewarding and grateful as an actor because I think I was able to receive a lot of love even though I was scared to viewers.”