Korean version of 'Part 1 of the Common Economic Zone of Paper' Kim Ji-hoon "debut 20 years after stardom ..

He himself was puzzled, saying it was an absurdly popular.Kim Ji-hoon, who recently met on video, laughed, saying, I received a huge amount of SNS direct message (DM) asking me to marry in various languages ​​from the moment the drama was released on the 24th of last month.He plays Denver, a member of the band that wants to steal the South-North Korean coins in the play, and presents a rugged Busan dialect as a character of righteous and lavish character.The subtle romance with the Mint employee Lee Ju-bin is considered to be a popular element of the drama, and even the high-level bed god has spread to steeply increase the fandom of the Denver Couple.There are many more naked Bed gods in the original Spanish, and Ive accepted them as fate since I was cast in the remake.I and (Lee) were all in the bed for the first time, so I was thrilled to say, What should we do? It was like a homework with a short deadline. Haha!They shared the burden and they had a comrade and they filmed it safely.He also worked on the Busan dialect Acting, To break the Chief image, which has been hardened by appearing in Weekend dramas such as MBC Here! Jangbori.I asked Actor Bae Hyun-kyung, a former busan, to take a lesson and held the script for three months and trained it over and over.I wanted to emphasize the tough image, so I went to Simon Dominic (Ssamdi), a rapper who had no connection, and I was able to speak a steamed Busan dialect properly. In 2002, KBS 2TV Love You debuted it as Weekend drama prince, but it has been thirsty to want to do various genres.Part 1 of the Common Economic Zone of Paper is expected to be the foundation for a new image in the future.Ive been playing similar images with Weekend for fifteen years.I waited for two years after the Flower of Evil in 2020 when I played the villain and met the new character.That was Part 1 of the Common Economic Zone of Paper, and so I was more interested in the world of drama.I am so proud and grateful that my efforts have paid off.Part 2, which will be released at the end of the year, expresses confidence that it will be the center of the robbery team.Ive been expecting a lot of reactions to the drama since I heard about the remake, and its no wonder the original was so loved.Im sure youll have a different idea once youve finished part two, but Im sure itll be more than twice as much fun.
He himself was puzzled, saying it was an absurdly popular.Kim Ji-hoon, who recently met on video, laughed, saying, I received a huge amount of SNS direct message (DM) asking me to marry in various languages ​​from the moment the drama was released on the 24th of last month.He plays Denver, a member of the band that wants to steal the South-North Korean coins in the play, and presents a rugged Busan dialect as a character of righteous and lavish character.The subtle romance with the Mint employee Lee Ju-bin is considered to be a popular element of the drama, and even the high-level bed god has spread to steeply increase the fandom of the Denver Couple.There are many more naked Bed gods in the original Spanish, and Ive accepted them as fate since I was cast in the remake.I and (Lee) were all in the bed for the first time, so I was thrilled to say, What should we do? It was like a homework with a short deadline. Haha!They shared the burden and they had a comrade and they filmed it safely.He also worked on the Busan dialect Acting, To break the Chief image, which has been hardened by appearing in Weekend dramas such as MBC Here! Jangbori.I asked Actor Bae Hyun-kyung, a former busan, to take a lesson and held the script for three months and trained it over and over.I wanted to emphasize the tough image, so I went to Simon Dominic (Ssamdi), a rapper who had no connection, and I was able to speak a steamed Busan dialect properly. In 2002, KBS 2TV Love You debuted it as Weekend drama prince, but it has been thirsty to want to do various genres.Part 1 of the Common Economic Zone of Paper is expected to be the foundation for a new image in the future.Ive been playing similar images with Weekend for fifteen years.I waited for two years after the Flower of Evil in 2020 when I played the villain and met the new character.That was Part 1 of the Common Economic Zone of Paper, and so I was more interested in the world of drama.I am so proud and grateful that my efforts have paid off.Part 2, which will be released at the end of the year, expresses confidence that it will be the center of the robbery team.Ive been expecting a lot of reactions to the drama since I heard about the remake, and its no wonder the original was so loved.Im sure youll have a different idea once youve finished part two, but Im sure itll be more than twice as much fun.

He himself was puzzled, saying it was "an absurdly popular." Kim Ji-hoon, who recently met on video, laughed, saying, "I received a huge amount of SNS direct message (DM) asking me to marry in various languages ​​from the moment the drama was released on the 24th of last month."

He plays Denver, a member of the band that wants to steal the South-North Korean coins in the play, and presents a rugged Busan dialect as a Character of righteous and lavish Character. The subtle romance with the Mint employee Lee Ju-bin is considered to be a popular element of the drama, and even the high-level bed god has spread to steeply increase the fandom of the Denver Couple.

“There are many more naked Bed gods in the original Spanish, and I’ve accepted them as fate since I was cast in the remake. I and (Lee) were all in the bed for the first time, so I was thrilled to say, 'What should we do?' It was like a homework with a short deadline. Haha! They shared the burden and they had a comrade and they filmed it safely.’

He also worked on the Busan dialect Acting, "To break the" Chief "Image, which has been hardened by appearing in Weekend dramas such as MBC 'Here! Jangbori.

“I asked Actor Bae Hyun-kyung, a former busan, to take a lesson and held the script for three months and trained it over and over. I wanted to emphasize the tough Image, so I went to Simon Dominic (Ssamdi), a rapper who had no connection, and I was able to speak a 'steamed' Busan dialect properly. "

In 2002, KBS 2TV 'Love You' debuted it as 'Weekend drama prince', but it has been thirsty to "want to do various genres". Part 1 of the Common Economic Zone of Paper is expected to be the foundation for a new Image in the future.

“I’ve been playing similar Images with Weekend for fifteen years. I waited for two years after the 'Flower of Evil' in 2020 when I played the villain and met the new Character. That was Part 1 of the Common Economic Zone of Paper, and so I was more interested in the world of drama. I am so proud and grateful that my efforts have paid off.”

Part 2, which will be released at the end of the year, expresses confidence that it will be the "center" of the robbery team.

“I’ve been expecting a lot of reactions to the drama since I heard about the remake, and it’s no wonder the original was so loved. I’m sure you’ll have a different idea once you’ve finished part two, but I’m sure it’ll be more than twice as much fun.”