Park Ha-sun, past school violence damage Confessions "throwing textbooks and removing desks"

Confessions on the fact that Actor Park Ha-sun was a victim of school violence in the past.Kim Ji-hoon and Actor Chun Woo-hee of the movie I want to see your parents face appeared on SBS Power FM Park Ha-suns Cine Town broadcast on the 26th.The film I want to see your parents face is a work that depicts the ugly people of parents who are trying to cover up the case for their children who are identified as perpetrators, the names of four people left in a letter from a student who threw himself.On this day, director Kim Ji-hoon described the film genre as a disaster.A disaster is a physical disaster, a physical disaster, but school violence is a disaster of the soul, Kim said. I have expressed it as a disaster because no matter how many years have passed, the soul of the child will not recover.If there is a sacrifice or an accident, it will be a solution, but the destruction of the soul due to the school is not a solution, Park Ha-sun said, I have a similar memory, not as much as the movie.Park Ha-sun said, I threw my textbook out and when I came to the classroom, I got rid of my desk.I did not respond at the time, so the perpetrators disappeared and the harassment did not last long, but the memory goes for a long time.

Confessions on the fact that Actor Park Ha-sun was a victim of school violence in the past.

Kim Ji-hoon and Actor Chun Woo-hee of the movie "I want to see your parents' face" appeared on SBS Power FM 'Park Ha-sun's Cine Town' broadcast on the 26th.

The film 'I want to see your parents' face' is a work that depicts the ugly people of parents who are trying to cover up the case for their children who are identified as perpetrators, the names of four people left in a letter from a student who threw himself.

On this day, director Kim Ji-hoon described the film genre as a "disaster." "A disaster is a physical disaster, a physical disaster, but school violence is a disaster of the soul," Kim said. "I have expressed it as a disaster because no matter how many years have passed, the soul of the child will not recover."

"If there is a sacrifice or an accident, it will be a solution, but the destruction of the soul due to the school is not a solution," Park Ha-sun said, "I have a similar Memory, not as much as the movie."

Park Ha-sun said, "I threw my textbook out and when I came to the classroom, I got rid of my desk. "I did not respond at the time, so the perpetrators disappeared and the harassment did not last long, but the Memory goes for a long time."