Park Ha-sun, school violence damage Confessions "Discarded Textbooks...Memory Long Go" (Cinetown)

Actor Park Ha-sun suffers school violence, Confessions sayActor Chun Woo-Hee and Kim Ji-hoon director of the movie I want to see your parents face appeared as guests on SBS Power FM Park Ha-suns Cine Town broadcast on the 26th.It is a work that depicts the ugly people of parents who are trying to cover up the case for their children who are identified as perpetrators, the names of four people left in a letter of a student who threw himself into I want to see your parents face.Chun Woo-Hee, who made a strong impression by creating a scene of anger with his eyes by appearing on Mnet Street Woman Fighter (SUfa), said of the meeting with Hyojin Choi, I did not contact him directly, I was a fan of SUfa and made a comment in the interview.I cheered on the SNS, but the production team contacted me and said I would go to the final stage. I always have a heart, I can not take my foot off, he said, expressing a strong desire for dancing.Kim Ji-hoon, who dreamed of becoming a film director when he was a middle school student, thought that he could travel abroad. I watched a movie called Deep and Blue Night.It was like a wilderness, but it felt like a moon to me.It was vague, but I dreamed of being a director because I thought I could go to United States of America. I have not been to United States of America yet, Chun Woo-Hee said, Lets go to another work.DJ Park Ha-sun said, Dance in the Grand Canyon with Mr. Woo-hee is likely to be okay. Kim Ji-hoon said, Like Kim Hye-ja of the movie Mother.Director Kim Ji-hoon said of the genre of the work that it was a disaster, which he said was a disaster: disaster is a physical disaster, physical afflicted, but academic (school violence) is a disaster of the soul.The destruction of the soul was expressed as a disaster because no matter how many years have passed, it will not recover. If a victim or an accident occurs, it will be settled, but the destruction of the soul due to the school is not resolved.Park Ha-sun said, I did not do this much, but I also threw my textbook out of the window or removed my desk when I came to the classroom.I did not respond to it, so I did not have a long time to bully, but the memory went long, he said.Photo: Radio seen in Cinetown at Park Ha-sun
Actor Park Ha-sun suffers school violence, Confessions sayActor Chun Woo-Hee and Kim Ji-hoon director of the movie I want to see your parents face appeared as guests on SBS Power FM Park Ha-suns Cine Town broadcast on the 26th.It is a work that depicts the ugly people of parents who are trying to cover up the case for their children who are identified as perpetrators, the names of four people left in a letter of a student who threw himself into I want to see your parents face.Chun Woo-Hee, who made a strong impression by creating a scene of anger with his eyes by appearing on Mnet Street Woman Fighter (SUfa), said of the meeting with Hyojin Choi, I did not contact him directly, I was a fan of SUfa and made a comment in the interview.I cheered on the SNS, but the production team contacted me and said I would go to the final stage. I always have a heart, I can not take my foot off, he said, expressing a strong desire for dancing.Kim Ji-hoon, who dreamed of becoming a film director when he was a middle school student, thought that he could travel abroad. I watched a movie called Deep and Blue Night.It was like a wilderness, but it felt like a moon to me.It was vague, but I dreamed of being a director because I thought I could go to United States of America. I have not been to United States of America yet, Chun Woo-Hee said, Lets go to another work.DJ Park Ha-sun said, Dance in the Grand Canyon with Mr. Woo-hee is likely to be okay. Kim Ji-hoon said, Like Kim Hye-ja of the movie Mother.Director Kim Ji-hoon said of the genre of the work that it was a disaster, which he said was a disaster: disaster is a physical disaster, physical afflicted, but academic (school violence) is a disaster of the soul.The destruction of the soul was expressed as a disaster because no matter how many years have passed, it will not recover. If a victim or an accident occurs, it will be settled, but the destruction of the soul due to the school is not resolved.Park Ha-sun said, I did not do this much, but I also threw my textbook out of the window or removed my desk when I came to the classroom.I did not respond to it, so I did not have a long time to bully, but the memory went long, he said.Photo: Radio seen in Cinetown at Park Ha-sun

Actor Park Ha-sun suffers school violence, Confessions say

Actor Chun Woo-Hee and Kim Ji-hoon director of the movie "I want to see your parents' face" appeared as guests on SBS Power FM 'Park Ha-sun's Cine Town' broadcast on the 26th.

It is a work that depicts the ugly people of parents who are trying to cover up the case for their children who are identified as perpetrators, the names of four people left in a letter of a student who threw himself into 'I want to see your parents' face'.

Chun Woo-Hee, who made a strong impression by creating a scene of anger with his eyes by appearing on Mnet 'Street Woman Fighter' (SUfa), said of the meeting with Hyojin Choi, "I did not contact him directly, I was a fan of 'SUfa' and made a comment in the interview. I cheered on the SNS, but the production team contacted me and said I would go to the final stage. " "I always have a heart, I can not take my foot off," he said, expressing a strong desire for dancing.

Kim Ji-hoon, who dreamed of becoming a film director when he was a middle school student, thought that he could travel abroad. "I watched a movie called 'Deep and Blue Night'. It was like a wilderness, but it felt like a moon to me. It was vague, but I dreamed of being a director because I thought I could go to United States of America. " "I have not been to United States of America yet," Chun Woo-Hee said, "Let's go to another work."

DJ Park Ha-sun said, "Dance in the Grand Canyon with Mr. Woo-hee is likely to be okay." Kim Ji-hoon said, "Like Kim Hye-ja of the movie 'Mother'."

Director Kim Ji-hoon said of the genre of the work that it was a "disaster," which he said was a "disaster": "disaster is a physical disaster, physical afflicted, but academic (school violence) is a disaster of the soul. The destruction of the soul was expressed as a disaster because no matter how many years have passed, it will not recover. " "If a victim or an accident occurs, it will be settled, but the destruction of the soul due to the school is not resolved."

Park Ha-sun said, "I did not do this much, but I also threw my textbook out of the window or removed my desk when I came to the classroom. "I did not respond to it, so I did not have a long time to bully, but the Memory went long," he said.

Photo: Radio seen in 'Cinetown at Park Ha-sun'