'I miss your parents ' faces ', why I did not change the title

The movie I miss your parents  faces are gathering topics with intense titles that capture both directors, actors and prospective audiences.The movie I miss your parents faces (director Kim Ji-hoon, Provision Fox The International Production Korea, Distribution Mindmark, Production The Tower Pictures, Fox The International Production Korea, Co-production Corporation River Pictures) is about to open on April 27. While focusing attention on the title of Impact, director Kim Ji-hoon and leading actors who directed the film released the story that was captivated by the title.I miss your parents  faces is a film about the ugly people of parents who are trying to cover up the case for their children who are identified as attackrs, the names of four people left in the letter of a student who threw themselves.I miss your parents  faces is a film created by reinterpreting the play of the topic that depicts the scene violence material from a different perspective. Both the play and the movie have a strong presence with the title of the same name and have made a deep imprint on the audience.Kim Ji-hoon, who said that there was an opinion to change the title in the process of adding a cinematic adaptation, said that the reason for using the title I miss your parents  faces was because I felt the peak of anger.I feel anger in the implications of the title, he said.The peak of anger toward the attackr felt through the story in this work is likely to be the mind that I want to see that face rather than punishing them for responsibility. Sol Kyung-gu, Chun Woo-Hee, and Ko Chang-Seok actors who have been active in this work also convey memories of the intensity that they first felt in the title of I miss your parents  faces.Sol Kyung-gu, who Acted the attackr parent Kang Ho-chang, who was trying to cover up the school violence case in this work, said, It was strange and intense.When I read the scenario, I thought it was more intense.Ko Chang-seok, who Acted the attacker parent Jung, who participated in the cover-up of the incident, said, Before I knew the contents, the title was really unique and I misunderstood the genre.I knew the contents and thought it was a very intense title.As soon as I heard the title, I thought it was really straightforward, and I wondered what kind of story it would have been expressed in this sentence, said Chun Woo-Hee, who was the only teacher in this work to reveal the truth of the case.The reaction of the prospective audience is also hot.The title is intense, The title is so great, I am really curious about the contents because the title is so deprivation, The title is so convincing, but it is intense because I read it funny. I think I will be angry if I look at it,  I have to see this ... and so on. I have always been expecting sympathy for the story that causes the cohesion, and the ability of Actors to act.Especially, the issue of school violence has been attracting attention as a social issue again, and the attention of the preliminary audience toward I miss your parents  faces, which illuminates the school violence material from the differentiated perspective of attackrs gaze, is focused.The film I miss your parents  faces, which captures the hearts of actors and attracts the attention of prospective audiences with an intense title, is scheduled to open on April 27th.film still cut

The movie 'I miss your parents ' faces 'are gathering topics with intense titles that capture both directors, Actors and prospective audiences.

The movie "I miss your parents' faces" (director Kim Ji-hoon, Provision Fox The International Production Korea, Distribution Mindmark, Production The Tower Pictures, Fox The International Production Korea, Co-production Corporation River Pictures) is about to open on April 27. While focusing attention on the title of Impact, director Kim Ji-hoon and leading Actors who directed the film released the story that was captivated by the title.

'I miss your parents ' faces' is a film about the ugly people of parents who are trying to cover up the case for their children who are identified as attackrs, the names of four people left in the letter of a student who threw themselves.

'I miss your parents ' faces' is a film created by reinterpreting the Play of the topic that depicts the scene violence material from a different perspective. Both the Play and the movie have a strong presence with the title of the same name and have made a deep imprint on the audience.

Kim Ji-hoon, who said that there was an opinion to change the title in the process of adding a cinematic adaptation, said that the reason for using the title 'I miss your parents ' faces' was 'because I felt the peak of anger'. “I feel anger in the implications of the title,” he said. The peak of anger toward the attackr felt through the story in this work is likely to be the mind that I want to see that face rather than punishing them for responsibility. "

Sol Kyung-gu, Chun Woo-Hee, and Ko Chang-seok Actors who have been active in this work also convey memories of the intensity that they first felt in the title of 'I miss your parents ' faces'. Sol Kyung-gu, who Acted the attackr parent Kang Ho-chang, who was trying to cover up the school violence case in this work, said, "It was strange and intense. “When I read the scenario, I thought it was more intense.”

Ko Chang-seok, who Acted the attacker parent Jung, who participated in the cover-up of the incident, said, "Before I knew the contents, the title was really unique and I misunderstood the genre. “I knew the contents and thought it was a very intense title.”

“As soon as I heard the title, I thought it was really straightforward, and I wondered what kind of story it would have been expressed in this sentence,” said Chun Woo-Hee, who was the only teacher in this work to reveal the truth of the case.

The reaction of the prospective audience is also hot. "The title is intense," "The title is so great," "I am really curious about the contents because the title is so deprivation," "The title is so convincing, but it is intense because I read it funny." I think I will be angry if I look at it, "" I have to see this ... "and so on. I have always been expecting sympathy for the story that causes the cohesion, and the ability of Actors to act.

Especially, the issue of school violence has been attrActing attention as a social issue again, and the attention of the preliminary audience toward 'I miss your parents ' faces', which illuminates the school violence material from the differentiated perspective of attackr's gaze, is focused.

The film 'I miss your parents ' faces', which captures the hearts of Actors and attracts the attention of prospective audiences with an intense title, is scheduled to open on April 27th.

film still cut