Shin Se-kyung "Tough Spring for Everyone, Get Over Himself"

Youtuber Shin Se-kyung told fans when he got through the tough times.On July 13, actor Shin Se-kyung YouTube channel community posted an ASMR video of actor Shin Se-kyung along with the article Se Kyung was a good ASMR # My favorites.Earlier on July 7, Shin Se-kyung communicated with subscribers in real time through his first YouTube Love Live!The tension and excitement of Love Live! for the first time made the viewers mom smile.After seeing a chat that the subscriber will soon be 1 million, he/she can have a good time exchanging opinions in real time.Shin Se-kyung read various opinions such as ASMR and cooking together and said, I will prepare it with reference.ASMR video, which was filmed under the theme of What I Like, was released later.Shin Se-kyung, who likes dessert enough to refer to himself as Bangsuni, showed his passion to air-breed macaroons, plates and teacups directly for this video.She is facing Shin Se-kyung and talking about Doran Doran and is receiving favorable reviews for making her feel like eating tea and macaroons.I also traveled and introduced the magnets collected together one by one and shared memories of them.He also reads his favorite books Summer Potion and Hope for Flowers and gives a sense of unity.Finally, Shin Se-kyung read out a hand letter to his favorite people, fans watching the video.It was a hard spring for everyone, but I hope you can always overcome with hope as you have done so far.I will be working on my next film soon, and I will be working hard to revive the expectation as long as you have waited for me. Thank you. I love you. Shin Se-kyungs fans were happy with various responses such as I wanted to hear ASMR but it is so good, I am so good to communicate in this way, I have to sleep before bed, I want to do it again and I am so impressed.Shin Se-kyungs ASMR video can be found on the Tree Ectus YouTube channel.bak-beauty

YouTuber Shin Se-kyung told fans when he got through the tough times.

On July 13, actor Shin Se-kyung YouTube channel community posted an asmr video of actor Shin Se-kyung along with the article "Se Kyung was a good asmr # My favorites".

Earlier on July 7, Shin Se-kyung communicated with subscribers in real time through his first YouTube Love Live! The tension and excitement of Love Live! for the first time made the viewers 'mom smile'. After seeing a chat that the subscriber will soon be 1 million, he/she can have a good time exchanging opinions in real time. Shin Se-kyung read various opinions such as asmr and cooking together and said, "I will prepare it with reference."

asmr video, which was filmed under the theme of What I Like, was released later. Shin Se-kyung, who likes dessert enough to refer to himself as "Bangsuni", showed his passion to air-breed macaroons, plates and teacups directly for this video. She is facing Shin Se-kyung and talking about Doran Doran and is receiving favorable reviews for making her feel like eating tea and macaroons. I also traveled and introduced the magnets collected together one by one and shared memories of them. He also reads his favorite books 'Summer Potion' and 'Hope for Flowers' and gives a sense of unity.

Finally, Shin Se-kyung read out a hand letter to his favorite people, fans watching the video. “It was a hard Spring for everyone, but I hope you can always overcome with hope as you have done so far. I will be working on my next film soon, and I will be working hard to revive the expectation as long as you have waited for me. Thank you. I love you. "

Shin Se-kyung's fans were happy with various responses such as "I wanted to hear asmr but it is so good", "I am so good to communicate in this way", "I have to sleep before bed", "I want to do it again" and "I am so impressed". Shin Se-kyung's asmr video can be found on the Tree Ectus YouTube channel.

bak-beauty