"Shin Se-kyung, isn't it?"..," Professor Park Ji-sun, wide on the Yoo Se-yoon beauty praise (Radio Star)

MBC entertainment program Radio Star broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd appeared as a guest by Pyo Chang-won, for Kwon Il-yong, Lee Soo-jung and Hwang Min-gu.On this day, MC An Young-mi was fortunate to Park Ji-sun, saying, I heard that there is something I want to be proud of.Park Ji-sun said, I recently photographed a fashion picture.The picture that was released was impressed by the atmosphere of the model feeling, and especially MC Yoo Se-yoon said, Is not it Shin Se-kyung?Its really similar, he praised, making Park Ji-sun laugh.Park Ji-sun said, The photographer told me to close my eyes, bow my head, and slowly lift my head down.Then, at some angle, a picture filled with anguish came out. I had no idea when I was shooting, but I thought that everyone could get off work quickly if I did what I told them to do.Pyo Chang-won, who was listening quietly next to him, laughed at the candle, saying, I am a completely different person.Photo: MBC Broadcasting Screen
MBC entertainment program Radio Star broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd appeared as a guest by Pyo Chang-won, for Kwon Il-yong, Lee Soo-jung and Hwang Min-gu.On this day, MC An Young-mi was fortunate to Park Ji-sun, saying, I heard that there is something I want to be proud of.Park Ji-sun said, I recently photographed a fashion picture.The picture that was released was impressed by the atmosphere of the model feeling, and especially MC Yoo Se-yoon said, Is not it Shin Se-kyung?Its really similar, he praised, making Park Ji-sun laugh.Park Ji-sun said, The photographer told me to close my eyes, bow my head, and slowly lift my head down.Then, at some angle, a picture filled with anguish came out. I had no idea when I was shooting, but I thought that everyone could get off work quickly if I did what I told them to do.Pyo Chang-won, who was listening quietly next to him, laughed at the candle, saying, I am a completely different person.Photo: MBC Broadcasting Screen

MBC entertainment program 'Radio Star' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd appeared as a guest by Pyo Chang-won, for Kwon Il-yong, Lee Soo-jung and Hwang Min-gu.

On this day, MC An Young-mi was fortunate to Park Ji-sun, saying, "I heard that there is something I want to be proud of."

Park Ji-sun said, "I recently photographed a fashion picture."

The picture that was released was impressed by the atmosphere of the model feeling, and especially MC Yoo Se-yoon said, "Is not it Shin Se-kyung? It's really similar," he praised, making Park Ji-sun laugh.

Park Ji-sun said, "The photographer told me to close my eyes, bow my head, and slowly lift my head down. Then, at some angle, a picture filled with anguish came out. "

"I had no idea when I was shooting, but I thought that everyone could get off work quickly if I did what I told them to do."

Pyo Chang-won, who was listening quietly next to him, laughed at the candle, saying, "I am a completely different person."

Photo: MBC Broadcasting Screen