'Want to have dinner with you' Song Seung-heon, End testimony "Healing + Enlighten Love... Time to rise"

Actor Song Seung-heon said, I want to eat with you for dinner End.On the 14th, King Kong by Starship released several photos with the end testimony of Song Seung-heon, who played the role of Kim Min Hae-kyung in MBC drama I want to eat like dinner.Song Seung-heon said through his agency, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all those who love and support me for I want to eat dinner first.I think its the day before I started shooting, but I can not believe that it is already the last broadcast. Finally, Song Seung-heon said, I was happy to live with Min Hae-kyung, and it was a time to be comforted to myself by realizing the healing and love that people give to people. I will look forward to seeing you in a good way.Song Seung-heon was well received for his perfect digestion of Min Hae-kyung, a psychiatrist specializing in food therapy through food and meals in Ill Have You Over Evening.He is warm to the patient, but he shows a charm of reversal in a rough manner outside of work, and he delivered a thrill to the house theater with a delicious romance that started through dinner.With the final round ahead, expectations are high on how Song Seung-heon will draw the end of Min Hae-kyung.Want to have dinner together will be broadcast at 9:30 p.m. today (14th).King Kong by Starship.

Actor Song Seung-heon said, 'I want to eat with you for dinner' End.

On the 14th, King Kong by Starship released several photos with the End testimony of Song Seung-heon, who played the role of Kim Min Hae-kyung in MBC drama 'I want to eat like dinner'. Song Seung-heon said through his agency, "I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all those who love and support me for 'I want to eat dinner first'. I think it's the day before I started shooting, but I can not believe that it is already the last broadcast. "

Finally, Song Seung-heon said, "I was happy to live with Min Hae-kyung, and it was a time to be comforted to myself by realizing the healing and love that people give to people." "I will look forward to seeing you in a good way."

Song Seung-heon was well received for his perfect digestion of Min Hae-kyung, a psychiatrist specializing in food therapy through food and meals in 'I'll Have You Over Evening'. He is warm to the patient, but he shows a charm of reversal in a rough manner outside of work, and he delivered a thrill to the house theater with a delicious romance that started through 'dinner'. With the final round ahead, expectations are high on how Song Seung-heon will draw the End of Min Hae-kyung.

"Want to have dinner together" will be broadcast at 9:30 p.m. today (14th).

King Kong by Starship.