Song Seung-heon "Surprise attends 20-year-old fan Wedding ceremony..The bride cries and I cry"

Song Seung-heon interviewed on the 18th and told various stories about the Netflix original series Delivery man (director Joe Seok).Delivery man is a future Korean peninsula that can not live without oxygen respirators due to extreme air pollution, the legendary Delivery man 5-8 (Kim Woo-bin) and the refugee Awol (Kang Yoo-suk) It is a work that depicts what is happening against the group.Song Seung-heon was the son of Ryu Jae-jin, chairman of the Thousand Group, who established the current order in the deserted world, and acted as the ambitious Thousands representative Ryu-seok!According to the Netflix TOP 10 website (top10.netflix.com) on Thursday, Delivery man topped Netflixs global TOP 10 TV (non-English) category with 31.22 million viewing hours in just three days after its release.Song Seung-heon, who debuted in 1995 as a model, has already been an actor for 28 years.Song Seung-heon said, Time seems to be really fast. This is an external story, but I went to Wedding ceremony a while ago. It was a fans Wedding ceremony that I knew since I was a child.I was the president of my fan club, and when I was a kid, I was wearing a uniform and a friend who ran to my filming place or sign chairperson. I received a wedding invitation and said that I could not go because it was a province.Song Seung-heon said, It was the first time I went to a fans wedding ceremony. When I went to the bride waiting room, I was surprised.I was going to cry when I saw him, but I was embarrassed to see him, and I suddenly got tears. I was also heartbroken. Song Seung-heon came and took pictures around me.It was a strange feeling. I saw my friend who was wearing uniforms 20 years ago getting married and I felt like a brother who married his sister.Song Seung-heon said, I am so thankful for those things. I am so grateful and thankful every time I see those people who still support me since I debuted, since I was a rookie who knows nothing.Its been almost 30 years since I made my debut, and every time I see old fans who support me, it gives me such a driving force to reflect on myself and whip me. Thank you for getting older together.

Song Seung-heon interviewed on the 18th and told various stories about the Netflix original series 'Delivery man' (director Joe Seok). 'Delivery man' is a future Korean peninsula that can not live without oxygen respirators due to extreme air pollution, the legendary Delivery man '5-8' (Kim Woo-bin) and the refugee 'Awol' (Kang Yoo-suk) It is a work that depicts what is happening against the group. Song Seung-heon was the son of Ryu Jae-jin, chairman of the Thousand Group, who established the current order in the deserted world, and acted as the ambitious Thousand's representative Ryu-seok! According to the Netflix TOP 10 website (top10.Netflix.com) on Thursday, "Delivery man" topped Netflix's global TOP 10 TV (non-English) category with 31.22 million viewing hours in just three days after its release. Song Seung-heon, who debuted in 1995 as a model, has already been an actor for 28 years. Song Seung-heon said, "Time seems to be really fast. This is an external story, but I went to Wedding ceremony a while ago. It was a fan's Wedding ceremony that I knew since I was a child. I was the president of my fan club, and when I was a kid, I was wearing a uniform and a Friend who ran to my filming place or sign chairperson. I received a wedding invitation and said that I could not go because it was a province. Song Seung-heon said, "It was the first time I went to a fan's Wedding ceremony. When I went to the bride waiting room, I was surprised. I was going to cry when I saw him, but I was embarrassed to see him, and I suddenly got tears. "I was also heartbroken. Song Seung-heon came and took pictures around me. It was a strange Feeling. "I saw my Friend who was wearing uniforms 20 years ago getting married and I felt like a brother who married his sister." Song Seung-heon said, "I am so thankful for those things. I am so grateful and thankful every time I see those people who still support me since I debuted, since I was a rookie who knows nothing. It's been almost 30 years since I made my debut, and every time I see old fans who support me, it gives me such a driving force to reflect on myself and whip me. Thank you for getting older together. "