Kim Woo-bin is a stylist like Choi Woo-shik.

Kim Woo-bin continues Netflix dress worldviewOn May 10th, Kim Woo-bin attracted attention by wearing a khaki dress at the Netflix series Delivery man production presentation held at Probok Seoul, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul.Song Seung-heon, Esom, Kang Yoo-seok, and Ui-seok Jo all chose a dress that matches the English title of Delivery man called Black Knight in black dress.In the meantime, only the main character Kim Woo-bin Choices white pants in khaki color.When Park Kyung-lim asked about dress, Kim Woo-bin said, I thought it would be fun to see today.Park Kyung-lim mentioned the Netflix worldview that started with Choi Woo-shik, and Kim Woo-bin laughed, saying, Unfortunately, I am a stylist like Choi Woo-shik.I felt like I was going to wear black for some reason, but I wore it because I wanted to show a pretty dress, he said. I tried to show the deserted Korean peninsula./ Useful week

Kim Woo-bin continues 'Netflix dress worldview' On May 10th, Kim Woo-bin attracted attention by wearing a khaki dress at the Netflix series 'Delivery man' production presentation held at Probok Seoul, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul. Song Seung-heon, Esom, Kang Yoo-seok, and Ui-seok Jo all chose a dress that matches the English title of 'Delivery man' called 'Black Knight' in black dress. In the meantime, only the main character Kim Woo-bin Choices white pants in khaki color. When Park Kyung-lim asked about dress, Kim Woo-bin said, "I thought it would be fun to see today." Park Kyung-lim mentioned the Netflix worldview that started with Choi Woo-shik, and Kim Woo-bin laughed, saying, "Unfortunately, I am a stylist like Choi Woo-shik." "I felt like I was going to wear black for some reason, but I wore it because I wanted to show a pretty dress," he said. "I tried to show the deserted Korean peninsula." / Useful week