"Lee Min-ho, if you'd like to throw your ball comfortably," said Ryu Joong-il, director.

I wish I could throw my ball in peace.Ryu Joong-il, LG Twins manager, said of Lee Min-ho, who is about to make his first debut.Lee Min-ho, who joined LG this year after graduating from Hwimungo, climbed on the mound twice and earned an average ERA of 0.00 without winning or losing.I hope you throw your ball comfortably, said Ryu Joong-il, who met with reporters ahead of the Deagu Samsung Lions game on the 21st.If you try to do too well, it can backfire, he said.Ryu Joong-il also cited the example of Yoon Suk-min (former KIA Pitcher) and said, Yoon Suk-min recorded the most losses (18 losses in 2007) and eventually became the best right-hander in Korea.Pitcher is getting right and growing up: I hope Lee Min-ho doesnt stick to winning, he throws his ball, isnt he a player who needs to play for the next 10 or 20 years?I am going to look at it comfortably on the bench today, just applauding it, and I have a lot of advantages as a pitcher, such as runner check ability and defense.Meanwhile, LG has formed a starting lineup with Lee Chun-woong (center field), Kim Hyun-soo (left field), Chae Eun-sung (right field), Roberto Ramos (first baseman), Kim Min-sung (third baseman), Park Yong-taek (designated hitter), Jung Geun-woo (second baseman), Yoo Kang-nam (capture) and Oh Ji-hwan (Shortstop).
I wish I could throw my ball in peace.Ryu Joong-il, LG Twins manager, said of Lee Min-ho, who is about to make his first debut.Lee Min-ho, who joined LG this year after graduating from Hwimungo, climbed on the mound twice and earned an average ERA of 0.00 without winning or losing.I hope you throw your ball comfortably, said Ryu Joong-il, who met with reporters ahead of the Deagu Samsung Lions game on the 21st.If you try to do too well, it can backfire, he said.Ryu Joong-il also cited the example of Yoon Suk-min (former KIA Pitcher) and said, Yoon Suk-min recorded the most losses (18 losses in 2007) and eventually became the best right-hander in Korea.Pitcher is getting right and growing up: I hope Lee Min-ho doesnt stick to winning, he throws his ball, isnt he a player who needs to play for the next 10 or 20 years?I am going to look at it comfortably on the bench today, just applauding it, and I have a lot of advantages as a pitcher, such as runner check ability and defense.Meanwhile, LG has formed a starting lineup with Lee Chun-woong (center field), Kim Hyun-soo (left field), Chae Eun-sung (right field), Roberto Ramos (first baseman), Kim Min-sung (third baseman), Park Yong-taek (designated hitter), Jung Geun-woo (second baseman), Yoo Kang-nam (capture) and Oh Ji-hwan (Shortstop).

"I wish I could throw my ball in peace.

Ryu Joong-il, lg Twins manager, said of Lee Min-ho, who is about to make his first debut. Lee Min-ho, who joined lg this year after graduating from Hwimungo, climbed on the mound twice and earned an average ERA of 0.00 without winning or losing.

"I hope you throw your ball comfortably," said Ryu Joong-il, who met with reporters ahead of the Deagu Samsung Lions game on the 21st. If you try to do too well, it can backfire," he said.

Ryu Joong-il also cited the example of Yoon Suk-min (former KIA Pitcher) and said, "Yoon Suk-min recorded the most losses (18 losses in 2007) and eventually became the best right-hander in Korea. Pitcher is getting right and growing up: I hope Lee Min-ho doesn't stick to winning, he throws his ball, isn't he a player who needs to play for the next 10 or 20 years?"

"I am going to look at it comfortably on the bench today, just applauding it, and I have a lot of advantages as a Pitcher, such as runner check ability and defense."

Meanwhile, lg has formed a starting lineup with Lee Chun-woong (center field), Kim Hyun-soo (left field), Chae Eun-sung (right field), Roberto Ramos (first baseman), Kim Min-sung (third baseman), Park Yong-taek (designated hitter), Jung Geun-woo (second baseman), Yoo Kang-nam (capture) and Oh Ji-hwan (Shortstop).