Ryu Joong-il coach Junpo Chu Shi Biao, "First Game pick Lee Min-ho, Base play focus"

Ryu Joong-il LG Twins coach announced his determination to advance to the semi-playoff.LG won 4-3 with a timely hit by Shin Min-jae in the 13th inning in the first leg of the Wild Card game against Help Heroes at Jamsil Baseball Stadium on the 2nd.LG will play in the semi-playoffs of the Doosan Bears and the three-game winning streak at Jamsil Stadium starting from the 4th.Ryu said on March 3, Unlike regular seasons, the short-term game like the postseason has a different Kyonggi flow.I think it will be a good Kyonggi to use the same ballpark as Doosan and I want to win. The first game selection is Lee Min-ho and I am preparing well. Doosan is a team with strong defense and fast runners, so Base play is good.I have to defend one base and we have to play one more base and I think there is a chance. Lastly, Ryu said, I will do my best to the fans who have supported me for a long time even during the cold and rainy weather in the wild card game yesterday, and I will do Kyonggi without regret for our fans who always support me.

Ryu Joong-il LG Twins coach announced his determination to advance to the semi-playoff.

LG won 4-3 with a timely hit by Shin Min-jae in the 13th inning in the first leg of the Wild Card game against Help Heroes at Jamsil Baseball Stadium on the 2nd. LG will play in the semi-playoffs of the Doosan Bears and the three-game winning streak at Jamsil Stadium starting from the 4th.

Ryu said on March 3, "Unlike regular seasons, the short-term game like the postseason has a different Kyonggi flow. I think it will be a good Kyonggi to use the same ballpark as Doosan and I want to win. The first game selection is Lee Min-ho and I am preparing well. " "Doosan is a team with strong defense and fast runners, so Base play is good. I have to defend one base and we have to play one more base and I think there is a chance. " Lastly, Ryu said, "I will do my best to the fans who have supported me for a long time even during the cold and rainy weather in the wild Card game yesterday, and I will do Kyonggi without regret for our fans who always support me."