Ryu Joong-il, director, said, "I want to do Yi Gi today, June PO the day after tomorrow."

The LG Twins and Help Heroes will play Game 1 of the WildCard game on Sunday; the schedule was Haru Acted as Kyonggi was canceled from rain on Sunday.I want to rest tomorrow, Ryu Joong-il said in a Kyonggi interview at Jamsil Stadium in Seoul on the 2nd.As an unexplored player, he changed from Jeong Chan-Heon, Lim Chan-gyu to Jeong Chan-Heon and Lee Min-ho the day before.If we go to the second game, Lee Min-ho will be the starting pitcher.-How does Haru rest work?I dont know. Its the same. Its the same order.- Is it better to play Kyonggi yesterday?I wanted to do it yesterday. The time off from the schedule is gone.The first of the -Kyonggi hitters is Park Yong-taik.I do. Park Yong-taik. Left-handed Card No.1 is Park Yong-taik, and No.2 is Lee Chun-woong.- I watched Ramos training.I think Im hitting well in practice. I was puffing outfield like I was protesting. I thought I should hit Kyonggi inside- Where are the points of todays game?The first pitch is important. The second pitch depends on how many starters throw. I want Kelly to be a pitcher who doesnt break down early.I want to take a break from Haru tomorrow and make a semi-playoff the day after tomorrow.- The reason why the players have changed.▲ In regular season, the usual player is yesterday starter and tomorrow starter.Today, we decided to coordinate with each other to discuss who to play as an unexplained player and decided to join Jeong Chan-Heon and Lee Min-ho.- Jung Woo-youngs ball is good.Ive got to play in the strike zone. When Im not good, Im told there are a lot of back-to-backs.I hope you throw well.- Gow Seok is a revenge opportunity against Help last year.I want to finish well, and I want to walk well because I am a promising finishing pitcher in the future.

The LG Twins and Help Heroes will play Game 1 of the WildCard game on Sunday; the schedule was Haru Acted as Kyonggi was canceled from rain on Sunday.

"I want to rest tomorrow," Ryu Joong-il said in a Kyonggi interview at Jamsil Stadium in Seoul on the 2nd. As an unexplored player, he changed from Jeong Chan-Heon, Lim Chan-gyu to Jeong Chan-Heon and Lee Min-ho the day before. If we go to the second game, Lee Min-ho will be the starting pitcher.

-How does Haru rest work?

I don't know. It's the same. It's the same order.

- Is it better to play Kyonggi yesterday?

I wanted to do it yesterday. The time off from the schedule is gone.

The first of the -Kyonggi hitters is Park Yong-taik.

I do. Park Yong-taik. Left-handed Card No.1 is Park Yong-taik, and No.2 is Lee Chun-woong.

- I watched Ramos training.

I think I'm hitting well in practice. I was puffing outfield like I was protesting. I thought I should hit Kyonggi inside

- Where are the points of today's game?

The first pitch is important. The second pitch depends on how many starters throw. I want Kelly to be a pitcher who doesn't break down early. I want to take a break from Haru tomorrow and make a semi-playoff the day after tomorrow.

- The reason why the players have changed.

▲ In regular season, the usual player is yesterday starter and tomorrow starter. Today, we decided to coordinate with each other to discuss who to play as an unexplained player and decided to join Jeong Chan-Heon and Lee Min-ho.

- Jung Woo-young's ball is good.

I've got to play in the strike zone. When I'm not good, I'm told there are a lot of back-to-backs. I hope you throw well.

- Gow Seok is a revenge opportunity against Help last year.

I want to finish well, and I want to walk well because I am a promising finishing pitcher in the future.