"Untitled player" Lee Min-ho, possible starting start? "I didn't say anything"

LG will play the first game of the game against Help and WildCard at Jamsil Stadium on the 2nd, and they had a day off as Kyonggi was cleared of rain the day before.LG will be on the mound again this day without changing starter pitcher Casey Kelly Clarkson; Ryu Joong-il, who met Kyonggi, said, There is no change.Its the same at-bat sequence and its all the same, he explained.The rain canceled the day before, but Ryu wanted to play Kyonggi inwardly, saying, I thought I wanted to play Kyonggi yesterday.If you push back, you will not have time to rest later. But the rain clouds continued to come in. As for Foreign batter Roberto Ramos, who hit the fourth batter on the day, I thought it was good at training.I thought I should hit Kyonggi in the inside, he said, hoping to show the merit of a foreign hitter.Asked about the Kyonggi point on the day, Ryu said, The short-term game is important, and the pitchers operation depends on how the starting pitcher throws.I hope Kelly Clarkson will pitch in the early stages, and I want to win today. LG designated Jeong Chan-Heon and Lee Min-ho as undeclared players on the day, which was different from the previous days designation of Jeong Chan-Heon and Lim Chan-gyu.Ryu said, In regular season, we usually exclude two starters the day before and the next day. We have also coordinated the opinions of unseen players today and designated Chan Heon Lee and Min Ho.When Lee Min-ho asked if he could be a starter for the next Kyonggi, he said, I did not say anything about it.I did not give a definite answer, but if I lose the first game and go to the second game, Lee Min-ho is likely to start.He also did not forget to encourage the bullpen Philosophers Jung Woo-young and Ko Woo Seok, who said, Woo Young-i has a lot of differences when the ball has to play in the Strike Zone.You have to know how to throw the outside Strike, but the other pitch came out. Its a short-term game and a must-win.As for Ko Woo Seok, The finishing pitcher should literally finish it, I hope you do well without burning it.I hope I will do well because I am a young and promising pitcher.

lg will play the first game of the game against Help and WildCard at Jamsil Stadium on the 2nd, and they had a day off as Kyonggi was cleared of rain the day before. lg will be on the mound again this day without changing starter pitcher Casey Kelly Clarkson; Ryu Joong-il, who met Kyonggi, said, "There is no change. It's the same at-bat sequence and it's all the same," he explained.

The rain canceled the day before, but Ryu wanted to play Kyonggi inwardly, saying, "I thought I wanted to play Kyonggi yesterday. If you push back, you will not have time to rest later. But the rain clouds continued to come in. "

As for Foreign batter Roberto Ramos, who hit the fourth batter on the day, "I thought it was good at training. I thought I should hit Kyonggi in the inside, "he said, hoping to show the merit of a Foreign hitter.

Asked about the Kyonggi point on the day, Ryu said, "The short-term game is important, and the pitcher's operation depends on how the starting pitcher throws. I hope Kelly Clarkson will pitch in the early stages, and I want to win today. "

lg designated Jeong Chan-Heon and Lee Min-ho as undeclared players on the day, which was different from the previous day's designation of Jeong Chan-Heon and Lim Chan-gyu. Ryu said, "In regular season, we usually exclude two starters the day before and the next day. We have also coordinated the opinions of unseen players today and designated Chan Heon Lee and Min Ho." When Lee Min-ho asked if he could be a starter for the next Kyonggi, he said, "I did not say anything about it." I did not give a definite answer, but if I lose the first game and go to the second game, Lee Min-ho is likely to start.

He also did not forget to encourage the bullpen Philosophers Jung Woo-young and Ko Woo Seok, who said, "Woo Young-i has a lot of differences when the ball has to play in the Strike Zone. You have to know how to throw the outside Strike, but the other pitch came out. It's a short-term game and a must-win. As for Ko Woo Seok, "The finishing pitcher should literally finish it, I hope you do well without burning it. I hope I will do well because I am a young and promising pitcher. "