"Lee Min-ho, don't get obsessed with winning, just throw it comfortably," said Ryu Joong-il.

LG Twins coach Ryu Joong-il mentioned rookie Pitcher Lee Min-ho ahead of the 2020 Shinhan Bank SOL KBO League Samsung Lions Lions Lions and Kyonggi at the Deagu Samsung Lions Park on the 21st.Lee Min-ho, who wore the LG uniform for the first nomination of the 2020 rookie draft, pitched four innings in relief for 2Kyonggi this season, scoring one run (a visa).Lee Min-ho has his first start of the debut against the Samsung Lions on the day.Liu said of Lee Min-ho: Its a gallant pitcher, its developmental; its a quick motion that Pitcher has to have, a friend whos all well prepared for defense, checks are quick.Sometimes when the ball is strengthened, the shoulder opens and the ball blows. It is a good pitcher if you fix it. If I throw well today (21st), Ill keep throwing, and if I cant throw, Ill get off. I talked to PitcherKochi.Lee Min-ho said he wants to throw his ball comfortably; rather, if you think about throwing well, it can backfire, he said.Pitcher should be big while being right, Ryu said, adding that Lee Min-ho should also go through that process.I retired now due to an injury, but Yoon Seok-min, who was a KIA Tigers, had the most defeats with 18 losses, but later became the best pitcher in Korea.I hope I throw it comfortably, not sticking to victory, and I will empty my mind and look at it comfortably, and Pitcher will not throw it well because I use it.Im just going to applaud you, he added.LG will face Samsung Lions starter Pitcher Won Tae-in on the day.LG is Lee Chun-woong (center fielder), Kim Hyun-soo (left fielder), Chae Eun-sung (right fielder), Roberto Ramos (first baseman), Kim Min-sung (third baseman), Park Yong-taek (designated hitter), Jung Geun-woo (second baseman), Yoo Kang-nam (captain) and Oh Ji-hwan (Shortstop).

LG Twins coach Ryu Joong-il mentioned rookie Pitcher Lee Min-ho ahead of the 2020 Shinhan Bank SOL KBO League Samsung Lions Lions Lions and Kyonggi at the Deagu Samsung Lions Park on the 21st.

Lee Min-ho, who wore the LG uniform for the first nomination of the 2020 rookie draft, pitched four innings in relief for 2Kyonggi this season, scoring one run (a visa). Lee Min-ho has his first start of the debut against the Samsung Lions on the day.

Liu said of Lee Min-ho: "It's a gallant Pitcher, it's developmental; it's a quick motion that Pitcher has to have, a friend who's all well prepared for defense, checks are quick. Sometimes when the ball is strengthened, the shoulder opens and the ball blows. It is a good Pitcher if you fix it. "

"If I throw well today (21st), I'll keep throwing, and if I can't throw, I'll get off. I talked to Pitcher Kochi. Lee Min-ho said he wants to throw his ball comfortably; rather, if you think about throwing well, it can backfire," he said.

'Pitcher should be big while being right,' Ryu said, adding that Lee Min-ho should also go through that process. "I retired now due to an injury, but Yoon Seok-min, who was a KIA Tigers, had the most defeats with 18 losses, but later became the best Pitcher in Korea."

"I hope I throw it comfortably, not sticking to victory, and I will empty my mind and look at it comfortably, and Pitcher will not throw it well because I use it. I'm just going to applaud you," he added.

LG will face Samsung Lions starter Pitcher Won Tae-in on the day. LG is Lee Chun-woong (center fielder), Kim Hyun-soo (left fielder), Chae Eun-sung (right fielder), Roberto Ramos (first baseman), Kim Min-sung (third baseman), Park Yong-taek (designated hitter), Jung Geun-woo (second baseman), Yoo Kang-nam (captain) and Oh Ji-hwan (Shortstop).