'The King' Kim Young-ok, Lee Min-ho, who circulated his personal life, Jeong Ha-dam fire "catch the back...fire."

Kim Young-ok fires Jeong Ha-damIn SBSs The King - Eternal Monarch (playplayed by Kim Eun-sook, directed by Baek Sang-hoon, and Jeong Ji-hyun), which was broadcast on the 8th, Kim Young-ok caught and fire the denial of the royal court (Jeong Ha-dam).On the day of the broadcast, Nook Nam received an online post from a courtier from Myung Seung-ah (Kim Yong-ji) and called him in, saying, Its a sucker.The crime of stealing the palace after the king, stealing the goods of the palace, is a reverse.I have devoted myself to the back of the king. The courtier kneeled and said, I thought I had a girlfriend, but I did not steal the goods. On November 11, I was on duty, and the king came to Suragan.You can eat yourself, you cant answer that. My girlfriend is here.I know youre not Bonis a lie. Youre a fire, he said.

Kim Young-ok fires Jeong Ha-dam

In SBS's "The King - Eternal Monarch" (playplayed by Kim Eun-sook, directed by Baek Sang-hoon, and Jeong Ji-hyun), which was broadcast on the 8th, Kim Young-ok caught and fire the denial of the royal court (Jeong Ha-dam).

On the day of the broadcast, Nook Nam received an online post from a courtier from Myung Seung-ah (Kim Yong-ji) and called him in, saying, "It's a sucker."

"The crime of stealing the palace after The King, stealing the goods of the palace, is a reverse. I have devoted myself to the back of The King. "

The courtier kneeled and said, "I thought I had a girlfriend, but I did not steal the goods. On November 11, I was on duty, and The King came to Suragan. You can eat yourself, you can't answer that. "My girlfriend is here."

"I know you're not Boni's a lie. You're a fire," he said.