"Star in the Stars" #1 Kim Young-ok, Lim Young-woong fan Sim Revealed "A Big Pleasure for Me" (Entertainment Weekly')

Year-round live Actor Kim Young-ok revealed his fanship about Lim Young-woong.In the KBS2 entertainment program Year-round live broadcasted on the 25th, The woman running the chart was featured in the theme of Star in the Star.Yoon Yeo-jung, who won the South Koreas first Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress, said, This work was done before the Academy Award. Thank God, it was released after I won the award.I dont know if I did well (Acting) or not, and people are humbled to say, Thats the only person in the Academy and Im worried about what to do. I do when I interview this The story of the good man is an honor to be able to tell through Drama; there have been few characters that I really admire and (for the time being) want to do this character.I havent played a role in decades.However, this senior seems to resemble me in the appearance of honest, strong and trying to survive, and I want to play this role. Lee Min-ho said, I had an audition proposal through Korean production, and as in the past, I prepared the script with the heart of a newcomer, prepared it, interviewed it, and read the script.I was greedy because the role of Hansu was different from the role I had previously played and it was inherent in the raw Feelings. It was a new experience in 10 years and I was good.Sean was born again, and I thought I wanted to see him again. Kim Min-ha said, I watched the audition for three to four months and I called my mother at the last audition and said, I do not think I can get away from this.As a result of starting Shortbox, Kim Won-hoon said, I felt a lot of skepticism about gags while I was doing a lot of contents connecting the world view.I want to be happier with more fun. I talked to Jinse about what would be good. The voice tone was so low that the situation itself was fun. It is a channel that started with low voice and calm acting.Kim Seung-hye said, I heard that the monthly income was less than 500,000 won.Kim Won-hoon said, Since the public comedy stage is gone, there is only gag that we can do. Many colleagues seem to have challenged YouTube while saying Lets make the stage.Cho Jin-se, who listened to this, said, But it did not work well in the beginning, and then the puddle (Mji-yoon) grabbed me and pulled me up.Kim Won-hoon surprised the audience by saying, This month, the settlement is not much, and the estimated profit is 40 ~ 50 times next month.Kim Jung-min, who celebrated his second heyday with MSG Wannabe, recently said, I was registered as a member last year and have been very busy since then.I radioed this morning, and Im preparing for the musical, Drama, he said.Lee Hwi-jae said: Its the strongest of the 68-year-olds I know.Its like a frozen person on Feelings, he said, Im going to do a Botox procedure, he said. I am raising my impressions and singing, deepening my wrinkles and spreading them once every six months.Kim Jung-min said, When I look at my face in the mirror, I can not see 30 years. I feel the years when I see the children growing.Lee Hwi-jae asked, Do you think Im still twenty-six? He said, I feel like 28 years old.We have our own style, he added. The flow of time is not Feelings well. We should live young.Lee Hwi-jae asked, Do you have a history of exercise in your house? Kim Jung-min said, My wife Lumiko is a basketball player. Exercise nerves, study hair resembles my mother,Lee Hwi-jae asked, Is the goal of the big son the Premier UEFA Champions League? So Kim Jung-min said, The big boy is.I am retiring the moment the children go to the Premier UEFA Champions League, he said.The Woman Running the Chart covered the theme of The Star in the Stars; in eighth place, Lee Da-hee was named.Lee Da-hee said at an awards ceremony that she was a Mamamu fan, who reportedly fell in love with Mamamus stage.The seventh place was won by Girls Generation Taeyeon.Taeyeon mentioned Kang Dong Won as his ideal type, and he is also famous within the Girls Generation members; Ra Mi-ran was named in sixth place.Ra Mi-ran, who showed his fanfare about Kang Daniel, said he sings when he takes care of the stage of Daniel or deLove Live! on a scheduleless holiday.Fifth place chose his wife, Hye-Jin Jeon, as Lee Sun-gyuns favorite fan; and he fell in love with the Hye-Jin Jeons Acting in a film he accidentally saw during college.He said he met for the first time with the help of a member of the national team such as Hye-Jin Jeon.In fourth place was Nobrein Lee Sung-woo, who revealed his fanfare for Lovelies, which was filled with various goodies in the house, thus certifying him as a steam fan.And when Lovelies comes back, he promotes it like his own.In third place was Jo Seung-woo.Jo Seung-woo is said to be a steam fan of IU enough to ask whether he is close to IU in his work with Han Sun-hwa. Jo Seung-woo said that he was written as What are you with IU in his best friend,Lee Yeong-ae and Kim Kap-soo were named in second place.Lee Yeong-ae has become a hot topic among many fans as it turns out that he is a BTS fan, and his daughter is also Ami.Kim Kap-soo also visited the BTS Holy Land and said he was an ami who joined the fan club.Kim Young-ok said: Just when there was no joy and stagnation, I had an idol named Lim Young-woong, so I liked it and made an announcement.I visited and gave me a great pleasure. He also set up a cell phone ringtone - coloring as Lim Young-woongs song.On the other hand, KBS2 entertainment program Year-round live is a program that meets many stars and cultural artists who lead the popular culture of South Korea and talks in depth and presents the right information delivery and direction.It is broadcast every Friday at 10:10 pm.Photo l KBS2 broadcast screen capture

Year-round live' Actor Kim Young-ok revealed his fanship about Lim Young-woong.

In the KBS2 entertainment program Year-round live' broadcasted on the 25th, 'The woman running the chart' was featured in the theme of 'Star in the Star'.

Yoon Yeo-jung, who won the South Korea's first Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress, said, "This work was done before the Academy Award. Thank God, it was released after I won the award. I don't know if I did well (Acting) or not, and people are humbled to say, 'That's the only person in the Academy' and I'm worried about what to do. "

"I do when I interview this 'The story of the good man is an honor to be able to tell through Drama'; there have been few characters that I really admire and (for the time being) want to do this character. I haven't played a role in decades. However, this 'senior' seems to resemble me in the appearance of honest, strong and trying to survive, and I want to play this role. "

Lee Min-ho said, "I had an audition proposal through Korean production, and as in the past, I prepared the script with the heart of a newcomer, prepared it, interviewed it, and read the script."

"I was greedy because the role of 'Hansu' was different from the role I had previously played and it was inherent in the raw Feelings." "It was a new experience in 10 years and I was good. Sean was born again, and I thought I wanted to see him again. "

Kim Min-ha said, "I watched the audition for three to four months and I called my mother at the last audition and said, 'I do not think I can get away from this.'

As a result of starting 'Shortbox', Kim Won-hoon said, "I felt a lot of skepticism about gags while I was doing a lot of contents connecting the world view. "I want to be happier with more fun." I talked to Jinse about what would be good. The voice tone was so low that the situation itself was fun. "It is a channel that started with low voice and calm Acting."

Kim Seung-hye said, "I heard that the monthly income was less than 500,000 won." Kim Won-hoon said, "Since the public comedy stage is gone, there is only gag that we can do. Many colleagues seem to have challenged 'YouTube' while saying 'Let's make the stage'." Cho Jin-se, who listened to this, said, "But it did not work well in the beginning, and then the puddle (Mji-yoon) grabbed me and pulled me up."

Kim Won-hoon surprised the audience by saying, "This month, the settlement is not much, and the estimated profit is 40 ~ 50 times next month."

Kim Jung-min, who celebrated his second heyday with 'MSG Wannabe', recently said, "I was registered as a member last year and have been very busy since then. I radioed this morning, and I'm preparing for the musical, Drama," he said.

Lee Hwi-jae said: "It's the strongest of the 68-year-olds I know. "It's like a frozen person on Feelings," he said, "I'm going to do a Botox procedure," he said. "I am raising my impressions and singing, deepening my wrinkles and spreading them once every six months."

Kim Jung-min said, "When I look at my face in the mirror, I can not see 30 years. I feel the years when I see the children growing." Lee Hwi-jae asked, "Do you think I'm still twenty-six?" He said, "I feel like 28 years old." "We have our own style," he added. "The flow of time is not Feelings well. We should live young."

Lee Hwi-jae asked, "Do you have a history of exercise in your house?" Kim Jung-min said, "My wife Lumiko is a basketball player." "Exercise nerves, study hair resembles my mother, "

Lee Hwi-jae asked, "Is the goal of the big son the Premier UEFA Champions League?" So Kim Jung-min said, "The big boy is. "I am retiring the moment the children go to the Premier UEFA Champions League," he said.

"The Woman Running the Chart" covered the theme of "The Star in the Stars"; in eighth place, Lee Da-hee was named. Lee Da-hee said at an awards ceremony that she was a Mamamu fan, who reportedly fell in love with Mamamu's stage.

The seventh place was won by Girls' Generation Taeyeon. Taeyeon mentioned Kang Dong Won as his ideal type, and he is also famous within the Girls' Generation members; Ra Mi-ran was named in sixth place. Ra Mi-ran, who showed his fanfare about Kang Daniel, said he sings when he takes care of the stage of Daniel or deLove Live! on a scheduleless holiday.

Fifth place chose his wife, Hye-Jin Jeon, as Lee Sun-gyun's favorite fan; and he fell in love with the Hye-Jin Jeon's Acting in a film he accidentally saw during college. He said he met for the first time with the help of a member of the national team such as Hye-Jin Jeon.

In fourth place was Nobrein Lee Sung-woo, who revealed his fanfare for Lovelies, which was filled with various goodies in the house, thus certifying him as a steam fan. And when Lovelies comes back, he promotes it like his own.

In third place was Jo Seung-woo. Jo Seung-woo is said to be a steam fan of IU enough to ask whether he is close to IU in his work with Han Sun-hwa. Jo Seung-woo said that he was written as "What are you with IU" in his best friend,

Lee Yeong-ae and Kim Kap-soo were named in second place. Lee Yeong-ae has become a hot topic among many fans as it turns out that he is a BTS fan, and his daughter is also Ami. Kim Kap-soo also visited the BTS Holy Land and said he was an ami who joined the fan club.

Kim Young-ok said: "Just when there was no joy and stagnation, I had an idol named Lim Young-woong, so I liked it and made an announcement. I visited and gave me a great pleasure. "He also set up a cell phone ringtone - coloring as Lim Young-woong's song.

On the other hand, KBS2 entertainment program Year-round live' is a program that meets many stars and cultural artists who lead the popular culture of South Korea and talks in depth and presents the right information delivery and direction. It is broadcast every Friday at 10:10 pm.

Photo l KBS2 broadcast screen capture