Kim Soo-yong, who was refused skinship by her daughter...What did she say? "Touch Me" ('Attack on Titan's grandmother')

Kim Soo-yong, a broadcaster who appeared as a troubled man on Channel Ss hot talk show Attack on Titan, showed the love of his only daughter, but he said to his grandmothers, You are a pervert (?I heard.Attack on Titans grandmother, which will be broadcast on the 12th, Kim Soo-yong, a sweetheart dragon, is on the scene and tells her that she does not know how to approach her adolescent daughter who is far away.Kim Soo-yong said, Daughter Nawon is a late child who was born at the age of 43. I want to show you my daughters recent photo, but nowadays she does not take a picture with me.But Kim Soo-yong told the elders, I was a joke, but I did a lot of things I hated when my daughter was in the lower grades of elementary school. I pinched my sitting daughters back or waist with my toes, and if I hated her, I kept doing it again.Kim Young-ok said, You are a pervert! And Park Jung-soo reprimanded Kim Soo-yong, saying, What is it? If you continue to say no, you will be nervous.In the meantime, Kim Soo-yong continued to complain, The words my daughter says to me these days are Father, lose weight and Do not touch me.If you ask your daughter if she does not want to touch Father, she will not like it. Then she said, Touch me by her side.Kim Young-ok said, No, I do not want you to touch me again.channel S offer

Kim Soo-yong, a broadcaster who appeared as a troubled man on Channel S's hot talk show 'Attack on Titan', showed the love of his only daughter, but he said to his grandmothers, "You are a pervert" (? I heard.

Attack on Titan's grandmother, which will be broadcast on the 12th, Kim Soo-yong, a 'sweetheart dragon', is on the scene and tells her that she does not know how to approach her adolescent daughter who is far away. Kim Soo-yong said, "Daughter Nawon is a late child who was born at the age of 43." "I want to show you my daughter's recent photo, but nowadays she does not take a picture with me."

But Kim Soo-yong told the elders, “I was a joke, but I did a lot of things I hated when my daughter was in the lower grades of elementary school.” “I pinched my sitting daughter’s back or waist with my toes, and if I hated her, I kept doing it again.” Kim Young-ok said, "You are a pervert!" And Park Jung-soo reprimanded Kim Soo-yong, saying, "What is it? If you continue to say no, you will be nervous."

In the meantime, Kim Soo-yong continued to complain, "The words my daughter says to me these days are 'Father, lose weight' and 'Do not touch me'." "If you ask your daughter if she does not want to touch Father, she will not like it." "Then she said," Touch me "by her side." Kim Young-ok said, "No, I do not want you to touch me again."

channel S offer