Daniel Henney Lee Si-eon, Ice bucket challenge join ..Jun Hyon-moo next

Daniel Henney and Lee Si-eon posted a video of their Ice bucket challenge on their agency and their SNS on the 31st.Daniel Henney said through his agency SNS, I would like to express my gratitude to my friend Sean, who has identified me as the second runner of Koreas Ice bucket challenge. He said he hoped the construction of the Lou Gehrig Nursing Hospital would be successful.Park Narae, Lee Si-eon and golfer Lydia Goh were next Ice bucket challengers.Lee Si-eon also joined the Ice bucket challenge through her social media.Im joined by Daniel Henneys Ice bucket challenge pick; thank you to Daniel Henney for letting me join in the good work.I hope that patients with Lou Gehrigs disease will be treated in a good environment through this work. The next person I will point to is Kim Jun-myeon actor of Exo, Jun Hyon-moo, Rainbow chairman, and actor Park Hyung-hyun.

Daniel Henney and Lee Si-eon posted a video of their Ice bucket challenge on their agency and their SNS on the 31st.

Daniel Henney said through his agency SNS, "I would like to express my gratitude to my friend Sean, who has identified me as the second runner of Korea's Ice bucket challenge." He said he hoped the construction of the Lou Gehrig Nursing Hospital would be successful. Park Narae, Lee Si-eon and golfer Lydia Goh were next Ice bucket challengers.

Lee Si-eon also joined the Ice bucket challenge through her social media. "I'm joined by Daniel Henney's Ice bucket challenge pick; thank you to Daniel Henney for letting me join in the good work. I hope that patients with Lou Gehrig's disease will be treated in a good environment through this work. " "The next person I will point to is Kim Jun-myeon actor of Exo, Jun Hyon-moo, Rainbow chairman, and actor Park Hyung-hyun."