Daniel Henney 'Ice Bucket Challenge'...' Naonja' Park Na-rae - Lee Si-eon spot

Daniel Henney challenges 2018 Ice Bucket ChallengeDaniel Henney participated in the good deed by showing ice water shower performance through the official SNS of his agency on the 31st.I would like to express my gratitude to my friend Sean, who first pointed out as the second runner of Koreas ice bucket challenge, he said. I would like to congratulate you on the fact that the Seungil Hope Foundation has established this amazing hospital with the best treatment and recovery environment for patients with Lou Gehrigs disease for the first time in Korea.I hope you will join together, he said. I will support the eco-global group to successfully build the Lou Gehrig Hospital for the Lou Gehrig people with the warm interest and love of many people. He added, I will also support Gag Woman Park Na-rae and actor Lee Si-eon,He also pointed out golf player Lydia Goo and prayed for the spread of the sports world.In the video released by Daniel Henney, his dog was keeping his seat and was laughing as he ran away from the pouring ice water.Hello, everyone, this is Daniel Henney.First of all, I would like to express my gratitude to my friend Sean, who pointed out as the second runner of Koreas ice bucket challenge.And I would like to congratulate you on the fact that the Seungil Hope Foundation was the first in Korea to build this amazing hospital with the optimal treatment and recovery environment for patients with Lou Gehrigs disease.So I hope you all join us.We will also support the Eco Global Group to ensure that the construction of the Lou Gehrig Hospital for the Lou Gehrig people is successful with the warm interest and love of many people.The next runner to join Daniel Henney is Gagwoman Park Na-rae, actor Lee Si-eon, and golfer Lydia Gone. Please join us.

Daniel Henney challenges '2018 Ice Bucket Challenge'

Daniel Henney participated in the good deed by showing ice water shower performance through the official SNS of his agency on the 31st.

"I would like to express my gratitude to my friend Sean, who first pointed out as the second runner of Korea's ice bucket challenge," he said. "I would like to congratulate you on the fact that the Seungil Hope Foundation has established this amazing hospital with the best treatment and recovery environment for patients with Lou Gehrig's disease for the first time in Korea."

"I hope you will join together," he said. "I will support the eco-global group to successfully build the Lou Gehrig Hospital for the Lou Gehrig people with the warm interest and love of many people." He added, "I will also support Gag Woman Park Na-rae and actor Lee Si-eon, He also pointed out golf player Lydia Goo and prayed for the spread of the sports world.

In the video released by Daniel Henney, his dog was keeping his seat and was laughing as he ran away from the pouring ice water.

Hello, everyone, this is Daniel Henney.

First of all, I would like to express my gratitude to my friend Sean, who pointed out as the second runner of Korea's ice bucket challenge.

And I would like to congratulate you on the fact that the 'Seungil Hope Foundation' was the first in Korea to build this amazing hospital with the optimal treatment and recovery environment for patients with Lou Gehrig's disease.

So I hope you all join us.

We will also support the Eco Global Group to ensure that the construction of the Lou Gehrig Hospital for the Lou Gehrig people is successful with the warm interest and love of many people. The next runner to join Daniel Henney is Gagwoman Park Na-rae, actor Lee Si-eon, and golfer Lydia Gone. Please join us.