Kim So-hyun, join the ice bucket challenge "Bada-El-Gil landmark"

<p>Kim So-hyun joined the Ice bucketchallenge.</p><p>Actor Kim So-hyun said on his own instagram on June 1, Hello! Actor Kim So-hyun! I am going to participate in this ice bucket challenge at my brothers place as well as my brother. And Ice bucket challenge participating images.</p><p>Kim So-hyun said, Japans first Lou Gehrig sanatoria hospital is under construction, but until the day it was completed, a lot of people need attention! I will also cheer up to the end support message After writing, I wrote the ice water inside out.</p><p>Kim So-hyun named the next runner, Three people I appoint are Bada seniors, Infinite El Nim, Gil! Ice bucket challenge!</p><p>On September 29, Junushon no Shonai launched the 2018 Ice bucket challenge for the construction of the first domestic Lou Gehrig sanatoria hospital. Park Dong-young who was nominated by Doshi and Daniel Henny, Yo Jing, Guakdong Young, Girls age swimming, Seo Hyun, Bakunare etc responded to Ice bucketchallenge one after another</p>

Kim So-hyun joined the Ice bucketchallenge.

Actor Kim So-hyun said on his own instagram on June 1, "Hello! Actor Kim So-hyun! I am going to participate in this ice bucket challenge at my brother's place as well as my brother. And Ice bucket challenge participating images.

Kim So-hyun said, "Japan's first Lou Gehrig sanatoria hospital is under construction, but until the day it was completed, a lot of people need attention! I will also cheer up to the end" support message After writing, I wrote the ice water inside out.

Kim So-hyun named the next runner, "Three people I appoint are Bada seniors, Infinite El Nim, Gil! Ice bucket challenge!

On September 29, Junushon no Shonai launched the 2018 Ice bucket challenge for the construction of the first domestic Lou Gehrig sanatoria hospital. Park Dong-young who was nominated by Doshi and Daniel Henny, Yo Jing, Guakdong Young, Girls' age swimming, Seo Hyun, Bakunare etc responded to Ice bucketchallenge one after another