Youn Yuh-jung "a representative work? Pick it without knowing you worked with a dirty Director" nussre

Actor Youn Yuh-jung gave a frank view of a representative work.Actor Youn Yuh-jung attended the 28th Busan International Film Festival Special Actors House held at KNN Theater in Busan Haeundae-gu on 8th.When Youn Yuh-jung asked about a representative work, he said, Is not it someone else? How do I choose a representative work? I do not know what critics say.I do not even know how hard I worked and worked as a dirty director. It wasnt the traditional orthodox and customary thing, he said. It was good that I survived here. It was a rebellious style. I always thought it was strange because I was a strange child.I do not have a representative work, he replied.On Fire Woman, Youn Yuh-jung said, There were times when I didnt know anything. That was when the terms of the contract were to meet with the director for a month and two months.After an hour to avoid it, I called the Cecibong Friend kids. But Fire Woman Kim Ki-young Director never said anything.I talked a lot with the director and talked a lot, and it was a way to get to know the actor. I learned a lot. Kim Director told me not to play the main character for a long time because the main character is responsible.Listen to the adults. Its from experience.Then Youn Yuh-jung said, I heard Na Young-seok screaming in my absence, saying, He is interested in all social things and wants to pursue everything. Its a kind of chest.I thought I was caught up in it. He shook nussre and said, I only saw bad things and I thought, I did not do it at our time. I lived a painful generation. I suffered 6.25 and was born in a turbulent time.Ask young human beings to understand their mothers father. Think of being a Taegeukgi unit as a special activity for a human who is in his 70s and has nothing to do.I want to meet a friend and meet with a human who agrees. The Busan International Film Festival Special Actors House, which was newly established in 2021, is a special talk program that looks back on their filmography with actors representing their contemporaries and shares genuine stories from unknown behind-the-scenes stories to future plans.Youn Yuh-jung is writing a new history of Korean film by presenting Korea Actors first Japan Academy Prize for Outstanding Performan at the 93th US Academi Awards ceremony with the movie Minari, and the hot sound from Pachinko .

Actor Youn Yuh-jung gave a frank view of a representative work. Actor Youn Yuh-jung attended the 28th Busan International Film Festival Special Actors House held at KNN Theater in Busan Haeundae-gu on 8th. When Youn Yuh-jung asked about a representative work, he said, "Is not it someone else? How do I choose a representative work? I do not know what critics say. I do not even know how hard I worked and worked as a dirty Director. " "It wasn't the traditional orthodox and customary thing," he said. "It was good that I survived here. It was a rebellious style. I always thought it was strange because I was a strange child. I do not have a representative work, "he replied. On "Fire Woman," Youn Yuh-jung said, "There were times when I didn't know anything. That was when the terms of the contract were to meet with the Director for a month and two months. After an hour to avoid it, I called the Cecibong Friend kids. "But" Fire Woman "Kim Ki-young Director never said anything. I talked a lot with the Director and talked a lot, and it was a way to get to know the Actor. "I learned a lot." Kim Director told me not to play the main character for a long time because the main character is responsible. Listen to the adults. It's from experience." Then Youn Yuh-jung said, "I heard Na Young-seok screaming in my absence, saying," He is interested in all social things and wants to pursue everything. "It's a kind of chest. I thought I was caught up in it. "He shook nussre and said," I only saw bad things and I thought, 'I did not do it at our time.' I lived a painful generation. I suffered 6.25 and was born in a turbulent time. Ask young Human beings to understand their mother's Father. "Think of being a Taegeukgi unit as a special activity for a Human who is in his 70s and has nothing to do. I want to meet a friend and meet with a Human who agrees. " The Busan International Film Festival Special Actors House, which was newly established in 2021, is a special talk program that looks back on their filmography with Actors representing their contemporaries and shares genuine stories from unknown behind-the-scenes stories to future plans. Youn Yuh-jung is writing a new history of Korean film by presenting Korea Actor's first Japan Academy Prize for Outstanding Performan at the 93th US Academi Awards ceremony with the movie 'Minari', and the hot sound from 'Pachinko' .