Youn Yuh-jung "No matter who you meet, play with Advanced...so you can develop"

Busan, ) Actor Youn Yuh-jung conveyed the wisdom of life from a long age with a cool conversation.On the afternoon of the 6th, the 28th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) Youn Yuh-jungs Special Actors House was held at KNN Theater in U-dong, Haeundae-gu, Busan.Special Actors House, which was first introduced in 2021, is a special program that invites actors representing contemporary Korean film industry to listen to intimate and in-depth stories about their Acting.This year, starting with John Joe on the 5th, Song Jung-ki and Youn Yuh-jung on the 6th, and Han Hyo-joo on the 7th will talk about Actings thoughts and Jasins thoughts on Acting.On this day, Youn Yuh-jung said, Fire Woman (1971), one of the representative works of Actings life, was mentioned. Fire Woman is a movie that I thought I would never work as an actor again.I was able to meet such a great and genius director and act like that. If you make friends and meet anyone, Advanced and play, he said, Advanced, its important.It is not Advanced with money, I have to meet someone better than me to develop, I do not seem to play with someone less than me.There are people who command people who are less than me and enjoy doing that, but I am trying not to do that. Youn Yuh-jung, who said, Lets try to be Advanced, said, Its not about chasing vanity, but talking to someone who reads more books than I can learn what I do not know.I think it is not funny for me as a human being to play with people who are less than me and to scold them, Jasin said.The Busan International Film Festival, which opened on the 4th, will show 209 films from 69 countries and 60 works of CommunityBeef from 25 screens of 4 theaters to Lotte MartArte Centum City, CGV Centum City and Lotte MartArte Daeyoung.
Busan, ) Actor Youn Yuh-jung conveyed the wisdom of life from a long age with a cool conversation.On the afternoon of the 6th, the 28th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) Youn Yuh-jungs Special Actors House was held at KNN Theater in U-dong, Haeundae-gu, Busan.Special Actors House, which was first introduced in 2021, is a special program that invites actors representing contemporary Korean film industry to listen to intimate and in-depth stories about their Acting.This year, starting with John Joe on the 5th, Song Jung-ki and Youn Yuh-jung on the 6th, and Han Hyo-joo on the 7th will talk about Actings thoughts and Jasins thoughts on Acting.On this day, Youn Yuh-jung said, Fire Woman (1971), one of the representative works of Actings life, was mentioned. Fire Woman is a movie that I thought I would never work as an actor again.I was able to meet such a great and genius director and act like that. If you make friends and meet anyone, Advanced and play, he said, Advanced, its important.It is not Advanced with money, I have to meet someone better than me to develop, I do not seem to play with someone less than me.There are people who command people who are less than me and enjoy doing that, but I am trying not to do that. Youn Yuh-jung, who said, Lets try to be Advanced, said, Its not about chasing vanity, but talking to someone who reads more books than I can learn what I do not know.I think it is not funny for me as a human being to play with people who are less than me and to scold them, Jasin said.The Busan International Film Festival, which opened on the 4th, will show 209 films from 69 countries and 60 works of CommunityBeef from 25 screens of 4 theaters to Lotte MartArte Centum City, CGV Centum City and Lotte MartArte Daeyoung.

Busan, ) Actor Youn Yuh-jung conveyed the wisdom of life from a long age with a cool conversation. On the afternoon of the 6th, the 28th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) Youn Yuh-jung's "Special Actors House" was held at KNN Theater in U-dong, Haeundae-gu, Busan. 'Special Actors House', which was first introduced in 2021, is a special program that invites Actors representing contemporary Korean film industry to listen to intimate and in-depth stories about their Acting. This year, starting with John Joe on the 5th, Song Jung-ki and Youn Yuh-jung on the 6th, and Han Hyo-joo on the 7th will talk about Acting's thoughts and Jasin's thoughts on Acting. On this day, Youn Yuh-jung said, "Fire Woman" (1971), one of the representative works of Acting's life, was mentioned. "Fire Woman" is a movie that I thought I would never work as an Actor again. I was able to meet such a great and genius Director and act like that. " "If you make friends and meet anyone, Advanced and play," he said, "Advanced, it's important. It is not Advanced with money, I have to meet someone better than me to develop, I do not seem to play with someone less than me. There are people who command people who are less than me and enjoy doing that, but I am trying not to do that. " Youn Yuh-jung, who said, "Let's try to be Advanced," said, "It's not about chasing vanity, but talking to someone who reads more books than I can learn what I do not know. I think it is not funny for me as a human being to play with people who are less than me and to scold them, "Jasin said. The Busan International Film Festival, which opened on the 4th, will show 209 films from 69 countries and 60 works of CommunityBeef from 25 screens of 4 theaters to Lotte MartArte Centum City, CGV Centum City and Lotte MartArte Daeyoung.