Han Hyo-joo, "Pretty and young and all, but I think the humor is a bit lacking"

Actor Han Hyo-joo expressed his desire to Top Model Comedian movies through Special Actors House.On the 7th, Special Actors House: Han Hyo-joo event was held at KNN Theater in KNN Tower, Haeundae-gu, Busan.Special Actors House is a corner where contemporary actors who combine acting power and star casting tell candid and in-depth stories about their Acting and works.Through the movie Ban Kakko, which was released in 2012, Han Hyo-joo showed a gentle and everyday Comedian with his opponent.Han Hyo-joo, who wants to be a top model for Comedian Acting, said, I always envy humorous people. I have everything. I think Im pretty, young and have a good future.Im serious enough to say that I want to have it in my next life. I want to do a lot of fun these days. Im not funny, but I want to be funny. When asked what the core of Comedian Acting is, he said, I think people who think that they can do well in Comedian should be serious. No, its real.So I said, I can do well.Watching the Ban Kakko clip together, Han Hyo-joo explained that theres a point she misses in her 20s: Its a personality thats influenced by people around me, its not a style that I paint people with.When I was playing Cold Eyes, what I missed in my 20s was the feeling of being the youngest loved in the field. The memories of that time remain so good. He added, Now I am amazed when my juniors call me seniors.Believer2 (directed by Baek), a film starring Han Hyo-joo, was invited to the 28th Busan International Film Festival Special Premiere category.

Actor Han Hyo-joo expressed his desire to Top Model Comedian movies through Special Actors House. On the 7th, "Special Actors House: Han Hyo-joo" event was held at KNN Theater in KNN Tower, Haeundae-gu, Busan. 'Special Actors House' is a corner where contemporary Actors who combine Acting power and star casting tell candid and in-depth stories about their Acting and works. Through the movie "Ban Kakko", which was released in 2012, Han Hyo-joo showed a gentle and everyday Comedian with his opponent. Han Hyo-joo, who wants to be a top model for Comedian Acting, said, "I always envy humorous people. I have everything. I think I'm pretty, young and have a good future. I'm serious enough to say that I want to have it in my next life. I want to do a lot of fun these days. I'm not funny, but I want to be funny. " When asked what the core of Comedian Acting is, he said, "I think people who think that they can do well in Comedian should be serious. No, it's real. So I said, "I can do well." Watching the "Ban Kakko" clip together, Han Hyo-joo explained that there's a point she misses in her 20s: "It's a personality that's influenced by people around me, it's not a style that I paint people with. "When I was playing 'Cold Eyes', what I missed in my 20s was the feeling of being the youngest loved in the field. The memories of that time remain so good." He added, "Now I am amazed when my juniors call me seniors." "Believer2" (directed by Baek), a film starring Han Hyo-joo, was invited to the 28th Busan International Film Festival Special Premiere category.