'trauma Confessions' Shin Ae-ra "Beauty Life, Doorbells sound at Dawn" ('a gold piece')

Shin Ae-ra confessed the trauma he experienced in American life in My child like a gold piece of  ⁇  Oh Eun Young.Channel A entertainment on the 20th, Oh Eun Youngs a gold piece like my child got on the air.A gold piece This couple appeared. A gold piece that tears the sound sensitive to the sound 24 hours a day. I was scared from the noise of the vacuum cleaner to the noise of the air conditioner.The sound that went down to the toilet was a gold piece that blocked the ears with fear.Oh Eun Young is concerned that  ⁇  trauma or certain diseases can be sensitive. For example, when there is an autism spectrum, there may be difficulty in sensory processing.Then Shin Ae-ra said, When I was in the United States, I had a trauma experience. At dawn, a questionable Doorbell sound rang, and I saw it with an externaloscope, but no one was there. But when I went up again, I heard Doorbell sound. It was trauma while Doorbellsound was heard until 4 ~ 5 am, and Confessions surprised everyone.On the other hand, Channel A entertainment My child like a gold piece these days is a program where veteran parenting experts gather to coach parents on parenting methods that reflect current trends and are broadcast every Friday at 8 pm.A Gold Piece of My Baby

Shin Ae-ra confessed the trauma he experienced in American life in 'My child like a gold piece' of ⁇ Oh Eun Young. Channel A entertainment on the 20th, Oh Eun Young's a gold piece like my child' got on the air. a gold piece This couple appeared. a gold piece that tears the sound sensitive to the sound 24 hours a day. I was scared from the noise of the vacuum cleaner to the noise of the air conditioner. The sound that went down to the toilet was a gold piece that blocked the ears with fear. Oh Eun Young is concerned that ⁇ trauma or certain diseases can be sensitive. For example, when there is an autism spectrum, there may be difficulty in sensory processing. Then Shin Ae-ra said, "When I was in the United States, I had a trauma experience." At dawn, a questionable Doorbell sound rang, and I saw it with an externaloscope, but no one was there. But when I went up again, I heard Doorbell sound. It was trauma while Doorbell sound was heard until 4 ~ 5 am, and Confessions surprised everyone. On the other hand, Channel A entertainment 'My child like a gold piece these days' is a program where veteran parenting experts gather to coach parents on parenting methods that reflect current trends and are broadcast every Friday at 8 pm. "a gold piece of My Baby"