Lee Jung-hyun's daughter can't lie to DNA..." ⁇ Reading next to Husband? Luckily, she likes books"

On the 14th KBS 2TV entertainment program Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant, Lee Jung-hyun presented various dishes, and Husband and her daughters daily life were revealed.Husband of Lee Jung-hyun, a doctor on this day, was reading medical books as an application, and his daughter also read Surprise by reading next to him. Lee Jung-hyun said, Husband sees books once before surgery.Fortunately, my daughter also likes to read books, he said. Its so beautiful. Lee Jung-hyuns daughter responded to the opera, and the star said, This kind of looks like my mother again. DNA can not be deceived.In particular, Lee Jung-hyun showed japanese anchovy pizza, and Lee Jung-hyuns Husband, who ate it, admired the taste.Lee Jung-hyun said, I made it with Samchonpo japanese anchovy sent by my grandmother.My grandmother sends me soy sauce, plum, kelp, and dried shrimp, but I am so grateful that you are still healthy and take care of it. Lee Jung-hyuns Husband added, My grandfather is still working. He continued to see me as a doctor, but he quit early this year.

On the 14th KBS 2TV entertainment program 'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant', Lee Jung-hyun presented various dishes, and Husband and her daughter's daily life were revealed. Husband of Lee Jung-hyun, a doctor on this day, was reading medical books as an application, and his daughter also read Surprise by reading next to him. Lee Jung-hyun said, "Husband sees books once before surgery. Fortunately, my daughter also likes to read books, "he said." It's so beautiful. " Lee Jung-hyun's daughter responded to the opera, and the star said, "This kind of looks like my mother again. DNA can not be deceived." In particular, Lee Jung-hyun showed japanese anchovy pizza, and Lee Jung-hyun's Husband, who ate it, admired the taste. Lee Jung-hyun said, "I made it with Samchonpo japanese anchovy sent by my grandmother. My grandmother sends me soy sauce, plum, kelp, and dried shrimp, but I am so grateful that you are still healthy and take care of it. " Lee Jung-hyun's Husband added, "My grandfather is still working. He continued to see me as a doctor, but he quit early this year."