Park Hae-jin's new visual, "The first 80kg work since his debut...10kg augmentation" (The Killing Vote)

The Killing Vote Park Hae-jin said he had a 10kg augmentation for his work.On the afternoon of the 10th, SBS new wooden drama  ⁇  The Killing Vote  ⁇  online production presentation was held, and Park Hae-jin, Park Sung-woong, Lim Ji-yeon and Shin-woo Park were present. ⁇ The Killing Vote ⁇  is a Nation Participatory Judgment Play based on the popular webtoon of the same name, which tells the story of tracking down the unidentified  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ , which runs The Killing Vote and executes the execution for the evil criminals.It is a hard-boiled pursuit thriller that SBS is ambitiously showing.Park Hae-jin plays Kim Moo-chan, a tough and aggressive detective.Park Hae-jin has been working on SBS for a long time since Dr. Gentile and Youre from the Stars. Park Hae-jin said, SBS is Feelings like a house.Feelings that are awkward but want to look good, he said. I want to do better than SBS. He said he had done a lot of research on costume changes through this work. As the incident progressed, I could not dress up. People are dying, he said. I wear suits from beginning to end.I augmented my appearance, he said. I augmented 10kg for the first time after my debut, and I was surprised to find that it was 82kg from 72kg.Meanwhile, The Killing Vote will be broadcast every Thursday at 9 pm, starting with one or two consecutive broadcasts on the 10th.Photo=SBS

The Killing Vote' Park Hae-jin said he had a 10kg augmentation for his work. On the afternoon of the 10th, SBS new wooden drama ⁇ The Killing Vote ⁇ online production presentation was held, and Park Hae-jin, Park Sung-woong, Lim Ji-yeon and Shin-woo Park were present. ⁇ The Killing Vote ⁇ is a Nation Participatory Judgment Play based on the popular webtoon of the same name, which tells the story of tracking down the unidentified ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ , which runs The Killing Vote and executes the execution for the evil criminals. It is a hard-boiled pursuit thriller that SBS is ambitiously showing. Park Hae-jin plays Kim Moo-chan, a tough and aggressive detective. Park Hae-jin has been working on SBS for a long time since "Dr. Gentile" and "You're from the Stars." Park Hae-jin said, "SBS is Feelings like a house. Feelings that are awkward but want to look good, "he said." I want to do better than SBS. " He said he had done a lot of research on costume changes through this work. "As the incident progressed, I could not dress up. People are dying," he said. "I wear suits from beginning to end." "I augmented my appearance," he said. "I augmented 10kg for the first time after my debut, and I was surprised to find that it was 82kg from 72kg. Meanwhile, The Killing Vote' will be broadcast every Thursday at 9 pm, starting with one or two consecutive broadcasts on the 10th. Photo=SBS