'Boy friend controversy' Kim Ji Young opened rumors directly.

In AfterSignal, Kim Ji Young directly addressed the rumors.On the first day, Channel A entertainment  ⁇  After Signal (Heart Signal behind-the-scenes) came on the air.Ji-yeong said, I grew up at the end of the Korean leek Choices, and Choices without worrying. The two people poked their hands and welcomed each other.Ji-yeong showed a touch to touch the hair of korean leek. korean leek said, I can not believe it. I could not take my eyes off Ji-yeong.In particular, Ji-yeong, who was usually stressed, was suspicious that Kim Ji Young appeared even after his first trailer was released.Ji-yeong said that it was quite difficult for him, Boy friend came out and laughed and said that he could not have a good eye.Ji-yeong said that he was a child dog XX, and the person who did not do it was so funny that he forgot it, and he was sorry for his brother, and he felt heartfelt and it was a great comfort.So a Korean leek laughed, saying that Ji-yeong seemed to be excited when I saw that I was cursing.

In AfterSignal, Kim Ji Young directly addressed the rumors. On the first day, Channel A entertainment ⁇ After Signal (Heart Signal behind-the-scenes) 'came on the air. Ji-yeong said, "I grew up at the end of the korean leek Choices, and Choices without worrying." The two people poked their hands and welcomed each other. Ji-yeong showed a touch to touch the hair of korean leek. korean leek said, "I can not believe it. I could not take my eyes off Ji-yeong. In particular, Ji-yeong, who was usually stressed, was suspicious that Kim Ji Young appeared even after his first trailer was released. Ji-yeong said that it was quite difficult for him, Boy friend came out and laughed and said that he could not have a good eye. Ji-yeong said that he was a child dog XX, and the person who did not do it was so funny that he forgot it, and he was sorry for his brother, and he felt heartfelt and it was a great comfort. So a korean leek laughed, saying that Ji-yeong seemed to be excited when I saw that I was cursing.