"Lee Yoo-ri Daughter" Kim Ji Young, off-shoulder dress, too! Ladies are ready!

Child actor Kim Ji Young showed stormy growthOn Thursday, Kim Ji Young released several photos on his Instagram.Even if you remember Kim Ji Youngs real name or childhood, you will notice Kim Ji Young at once by looking at the nose and the lips that boast a clear sense of presence.It is Kim Ji Young, the child actor who played a role as the daughter of Lee Yoo-ri, a villain in the drama Jangbori, which made the whole nation enthusiastic.The impression of the broken Feelings and the smudged features still remain in a small face, but the long arms and long legs that seem to have grown slenderly can not believe that Kim Ji Young has already grown like this.In addition, she is almost a lady to digest an elegant off-shoulder dress. Kim Ji Young was 18 years old this year.It is still a high school student, but it makes me listen to the unusually big Feelings.Netizens said, Its been a long time since I was a baby, Do not you play?, I was really good, I think I am Lee Yoo-ris daughter because I am big, Lee Yoo-ri is a smart and innocent Feelings and so on.Meanwhile, Kim Ji Young debuted at the age of eight, and in June ENA drama I can not do itKim Ji Young Instagram

Child actor Kim Ji Young showed stormy growth

On Thursday, Kim Ji Young released several photos on his Instagram. Even if you remember Kim Ji Young's real name or childhood, you will notice Kim Ji Young at once by looking at the nose and the lips that boast a clear sense of presence. It is Kim Ji Young, the child actor who played a role as the daughter of Lee Yoo-ri, a villain in the drama 'Jangbori', which made the whole nation enthusiastic.

The impression of the broken Feelings and the smudged features still remain in a small face, but the long arms and long legs that seem to have grown slenderly can not believe that Kim Ji Young has already grown like this. In addition, she is almost a lady to digest an elegant off-shoulder dress. Kim Ji Young was 18 years old this year. It is still a high school student, but it makes me listen to the unusually big Feelings.

Netizens said, "It's been a long time since I was a baby," "Do not you play? "", "I was really good", "I think I am Lee Yoo-ri's daughter because I am big", "Lee Yoo-ri is a smart and innocent Feelings" and so on.

Meanwhile, Kim Ji Young debuted at the age of eight, and in June ENA drama 'I can not do it'

Kim Ji Young Instagram