Kim Dae-ho: Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend (The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out)

Announcer Kim Dae-ho confided in the Obsession experience.On August 27, MBC The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Strike, the story of the viewer who was worried about Stop Loss got on the air.Kim Dae-ho said, I have personally experienced obsession.Im not talking about storyteller, but Im talking about the obsession of separation, he said. I was informed of Breakup, but I kept in touch with him.Kim Dae-ho said, At this time, a person should be firm. Do not give room. When asked, Was the girlfriend firm? Kim Dae-ho answered, I was firm. I think that Breakup is a sign of each others firmness.Kim Dae-ho advised Safe Breakup to save photos and conversations.

Announcer Kim Dae-ho confided in the obsession experience. On August 27, MBC 'The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Strike', the story of the viewer who was worried about Stop Loss got on the air. Kim Dae-ho said, "I have personally experienced obsession." "I'm not talking about storyteller, but I'm talking about the obsession of separation," he said. "I was informed of Breakup, but I kept in touch with him." Kim Dae-ho said, "At this time, a person should be firm. Do not give room." When asked, "Was the girlfriend firm?" Kim Dae-ho answered, "I was firm. I think that Breakup is a sign of each other's firmness." Kim Dae-ho advised Safe Breakup to "save photos and conversations."