'53-year-old' Choi Sung-kuk, 24, first unveiled a bride-to-be of beautiful look..

Choi Sung-kuk, who unveils the 24-year-old bride-to-be, has made a long-lived confessions.Choi Sung-kuk, who unveils a 24-year-old bride-to-be in the TV Chosun Chuseok Special Feature 2-part real documentary entertainment A loved one of Joseon, left a long message on SNS, which became a late-time prospective groom before the broadcast.Choi Sung-kuk recalled his 30s, who had been a priority for work, and 40s, who were not impatient, saying, About mid-40s, a proposal for a cast came from Burning Youth; it was comfortable with them.It was more comfortable and more enjoyable because it was similar. It was often personal. Choi Sung-kuk said: Thats the year that went by, and the marriage family has become more and more confident in this.I have been more aggressive on the air, he said. Now I am in the early 50s.Now, I do not ask marriage, Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend questions, he said.I have been happy to work and live nicely for a few years. I am used to the life of an old single and this life is comfortable.I have traveled alone because it is a privilege of solo, he said. But I am giving up on marriage. I am not confident in this Age.Choi Sung-kuk said: I have a woman like that.I did not wait, I did not expect, but one day she happened to appear in front of me. I think about marriage again.This Chuseok is the first time in decades that I can not receive the words or eyes of Iran when I am the Holy Land. Choi Sung-kuk said at the end of the article, I wrote a note on the night when the world knew about my love story in the newspaper a while ago. I asked for my interest in the comeback in 16 months after the last broadcast of Burning Youth in May last year.Choi Sung-kuk also released a photo that appeared to have been taken with GFriend, who is 24 years younger.Choi Sung-kuks bride-to-be, which was captured in a friendly manner in an electronics store, is more eye-catching because it can see a lot of beautiful looks at a glance even though the face is covered by a mask.Choi Sung-kuks 24-year-old bride-to-be will be unveiled at the TV Chosun A loved one at 10 pm on the 11th and 12th.Here is a specialization in Choi Sung-kuk heart writing:I thought Id be marriage by the late 20sSo I had fun with friends every day, saying that I was a bachelorin his thirties, movie dramas, entertainment sitcoms, and so onI worked really hardThere was no goal, but I just wanted to succeed with somethingWork was always a priority over romance and marriagein his fortiesNow, most of the Friends have gone to the marriage houseI didnt have to be impatientWhen it is time to meet the relationship, I feel love naturally and my heart becomes hardened.Im gonna make you proposeI waited for someone to show upA proposal for a cast was made in the Burning Youth around the mid-40sI felt comfortable with themI guess it was more comfortable and more enjoyableIt was a frequent affair in privateThat year has passedThe marriage family has become increasingly unconvinced by thisIve been more smug on the air, if Ill be caught getting weakNow Im in the early 50sNow, no more questions are asked about marriage, Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend, except for my parentsIts been years since I decided to live happily and nicelyThis life is comfortable because the old single life is used toI traveled alone a lot, saying it was a privilege of soloYes, I am a forgoing on marriageIm not sure that this Age is marriageIranI have a woman like thatI didnt wait, I didnt look, I didnt look forwardOne day she came across meI think about marriage againThis is the first Chuseok in decadesWhen will the Holy Land be able to avoid seeing Irans words or eyes?I recently wrote in my notebook on the night when the world knew about my article in the newspaper.# TV Chosun # A loved one of JoseonIts my first show since the hearingIt was an untrue broadcast in mid-May last yearIm glad youre here in 16 months.Ill see you tonight and tomorrow night at 10:00
Choi Sung-kuk, who unveils the 24-year-old bride-to-be, has made a long-lived confessions.Choi Sung-kuk, who unveils a 24-year-old bride-to-be in the TV Chosun Chuseok Special Feature 2-part real documentary entertainment A loved one of Joseon, left a long message on SNS, which became a late-time prospective groom before the broadcast.Choi Sung-kuk recalled his 30s, who had been a priority for work, and 40s, who were not impatient, saying, About mid-40s, a proposal for a cast came from Burning Youth; it was comfortable with them.It was more comfortable and more enjoyable because it was similar. It was often personal. Choi Sung-kuk said: Thats the year that went by, and the marriage family has become more and more confident in this.I have been more aggressive on the air, he said. Now I am in the early 50s.Now, I do not ask marriage, Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend questions, he said.I have been happy to work and live nicely for a few years. I am used to the life of an old single and this life is comfortable.I have traveled alone because it is a privilege of solo, he said. But I am giving up on marriage. I am not confident in this Age.Choi Sung-kuk said: I have a woman like that.I did not wait, I did not expect, but one day she happened to appear in front of me. I think about marriage again.This Chuseok is the first time in decades that I can not receive the words or eyes of Iran when I am the Holy Land. Choi Sung-kuk said at the end of the article, I wrote a note on the night when the world knew about my love story in the newspaper a while ago. I asked for my interest in the comeback in 16 months after the last broadcast of Burning Youth in May last year.Choi Sung-kuk also released a photo that appeared to have been taken with GFriend, who is 24 years younger.Choi Sung-kuks bride-to-be, which was captured in a friendly manner in an electronics store, is more eye-catching because it can see a lot of beautiful looks at a glance even though the face is covered by a mask.Choi Sung-kuks 24-year-old bride-to-be will be unveiled at the TV Chosun A loved one at 10 pm on the 11th and 12th.Here is a specialization in Choi Sung-kuk heart writing:I thought Id be marriage by the late 20sSo I had fun with friends every day, saying that I was a bachelorin his thirties, movie dramas, entertainment sitcoms, and so onI worked really hardThere was no goal, but I just wanted to succeed with somethingWork was always a priority over romance and marriagein his fortiesNow, most of the Friends have gone to the marriage houseI didnt have to be impatientWhen it is time to meet the relationship, I feel love naturally and my heart becomes hardened.Im gonna make you proposeI waited for someone to show upA proposal for a cast was made in the Burning Youth around the mid-40sI felt comfortable with themI guess it was more comfortable and more enjoyableIt was a frequent affair in privateThat year has passedThe marriage family has become increasingly unconvinced by thisIve been more smug on the air, if Ill be caught getting weakNow Im in the early 50sNow, no more questions are asked about marriage, Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend, except for my parentsIts been years since I decided to live happily and nicelyThis life is comfortable because the old single life is used toI traveled alone a lot, saying it was a privilege of soloYes, I am a forgoing on marriageIm not sure that this Age is marriageIranI have a woman like thatI didnt wait, I didnt look, I didnt look forwardOne day she came across meI think about marriage againThis is the first Chuseok in decadesWhen will the Holy Land be able to avoid seeing Irans words or eyes?I recently wrote in my notebook on the night when the world knew about my article in the newspaper.# TV Chosun # A loved one of JoseonIts my first show since the hearingIt was an untrue broadcast in mid-May last yearIm glad youre here in 16 months.Ill see you tonight and tomorrow night at 10:00

Choi Sung-kuk, who unveils the 24-year-old bride-to-be, has made a long-lived Confessions.

Choi Sung-kuk, who unveils a 24-year-old bride-to-be in the TV Chosun Chuseok Special Feature 2-part real documentary entertainment A loved one of Joseon, left a long messAge on SNS, which became a "late-time prospective groom" before the broadcast.

Choi Sung-kuk recalled his 30s, who had been a priority for work, and 40s, who were not impatient, saying, "About mid-40s, a proposal for a cast came from 'Burning Youth'; it was comfortable with them. It was more comfortable and more enjoyable because it was similar. It was often personal. "

Choi Sung-kuk said: "That's the year that went by, and the marriAge family has become more and more confident in this. I have been more aggressive on the air, "he said." Now I am in the early 50s. Now, I do not ask marriAge, Hello, My Dolly GirlFriend questions, "he said.

"I have been happy to work and live nicely for a few years. I am used to the life of an old single and this life is comfortable. "I have traveled alone because it is a privilege of solo," he said. "But I am giving up on marriAge. I am not confident in this Age."

Choi Sung-kuk said: "I have a woman like that. I did not wait, I did not expect, but one day she happened to appear in front of me. "I think about marriAge again. This Chuseok is the first time in decades that I can not receive the words or eyes of Iran when I am the Holy Land. "

Choi Sung-kuk said at the end of the article, "I wrote a note on the night when the world knew about my love story in the newspaper a while ago." I asked for my interest in the comeback in 16 months after the last broadcast of "Burning Youth" in May last year.

Choi Sung-kuk also released a photo that appeared to have been taken with GFriend, who is 24 years younger. Choi Sung-kuk's bride-to-be, which was captured in a Friendly manner in an electronics store, is more eye-catching because it can see a lot of Beautiful looks at a glance even though the face is covered by a mask.

Choi Sung-kuk's 24-year-old bride-to-be will be unveiled at the TV Chosun 'A loved one' at 10 pm on the 11th and 12th.

Here is a specialization in Choi Sung-kuk heart writing:

I thought I'd be marriAge by the late 20s

So I had fun with Friends every day, saying that I was a bachelor

in his thirties, movie dramas, entertainment sitcoms, and so on

I worked really hard

There was no goal, but I just wanted to succeed with something

Work was always a priority over romance and marriAge

in his forties

Now, most of the Friends have gone to the marriAge house

I didn't have to be impatient

When it is time to meet the relationship, I feel love naturally and my heart becomes hardened.

I'm gonna make you propose

I waited for someone to show up

A proposal for a cast was made in the 'Burning Youth' around the mid-40s

I felt comfortable with them

I guess it was more comfortable and more enjoyable

It was a frequent affair in private

That year has passed

The marriAge family has become increasingly unconvinced by this

I've been more smug on the air, if I'll be caught getting weak

Now I'm in the early 50s

Now, no more questions are asked about marriAge, Hello, My Dolly GirlFriend, except for my parents

It's been years since I decided to live happily and nicely

This life is comfortable because the old single life is used to

I traveled alone a lot, saying it was a privilege of solo

Yes, I am a forgoing on marriAge

I'm not sure that this Age is marriAge Iran

I have a woman like that

I didn't wait, I didn't look, I didn't look forward

One day she came across me

I think about marriAge again

This is the first Chuseok in decades

When will the Holy Land be able to avoid seeing Iran's words or eyes?

I recently wrote in my notebook on the night when the world knew about my article in the newspaper.

# TV Chosun # A loved one of Joseon

It's my first show since the hearing

It was an untrue broadcast in mid-May last year

I'm glad you're here in 16 months.

I'll see you tonight and tomorrow night at 10:00