Lee Sang-joon, the open-air romance? The Pink atmosphere in the Two-Duty Metaphor

In Kobic, which is broadcasted on the afternoon of the 28th, the two-death net discussion corner predicted fun with the 9th round of the 3rd quarter of 2022.Two-death net discussion is a corner where Lee Sang-joon and Park Young-jin play the battle of the century.On this day, Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend VS, who never posts my picture on my SNS, Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend, who keeps up his picture on my SNS, what is your love partner?.Lee Sang-joon declares public devotion with a female audience who came to the stage for the situation drama, and stimulates curiosity by saying that he painted the scene in pink.Meanwhile, Kobic, which is running towards the second half of the third quarter of 2022, is competing in a heart-wrenching ranking.Marching boss, double death oblique, invention tidal rod are still showing off their strength, my business diary and juma etc are in the process of following.It aired at 7:45 p.m. on Friday.

In 'Kobic', which is broadcasted on the afternoon of the 28th, the 'two-death net discussion' corner predicted fun with the 9th round of the 3rd quarter of 2022.

'Two-death net discussion' is a corner where Lee Sang-joon and Park Young-jin play the battle of the century. On this day, 'Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend VS, who never posts my picture on my SNS, Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend, who keeps up his picture on my SNS, what is your love partner? '.

Lee Sang-joon declares public devotion with a female audience who came to the stage for the situation drama, and stimulates curiosity by saying that he painted the scene in pink.

Meanwhile, 'Kobic', which is running towards the second half of the third quarter of 2022, is competing in a heart-wrenching ranking. 'Marching boss', 'double death oblique', 'invention tidal rod' are still showing off their strength, 'my business diary' and 'juma etc' are in the process of following. It aired at 7:45 p.m. on Friday.