Dona ⁇ Manager Cars Up My Best Doctors Cars, Fine Bombs...Not Yet Caught ⁇ (TV Cultwo Show)

It told an anecdote about the Manager that Donga had quit.Donga appeared as a special DJ on SBS Power FM Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show broadcast on August 25th.I bought my ex-girlfriend a car. I insured her with my Best Doctors, and its still in there. I broke up with her, but Im still keeping it because I dont want to be called petty. But Im in a situation where my license will be revoked due to accumulated demerits.I asked for the car back, but I can not get in touch. I gave my manager a car with my Best Doctors, and he took my car one day when he said he was going to quit.If you decide to quit, you have to leave your car and ride it. He said, I called home and my mother told me to do it because I could not get in touch.Donga said, A few months later, the car came to the parking lot and Fine started flying. Especially in the handicapped area parking, Fines was very strong, but it was a lot of things. I did not answer the phone.I cant report it, he lamented.

It told an anecdote about the Manager that Donga had quit. Donga appeared as a special DJ on SBS Power FM 'Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show' broadcast on August 25th. "I bought my ex-girlfriend a car. I insured her with my Best Doctors, and it's still in there. I broke up with her, but I'm still keeping it because I don't want to be called petty. But I'm in a situation where my license will be revoked due to accumulated demerits. I asked for the car back, but I can not get in touch. " "I gave my Manager a car with my Best Doctors, and he took my car one day when he said he was going to quit. If you decide to quit, you have to leave your car and ride it. " He said, "I called home and my mother told me to do it because I could not get in touch." Donga said, "A few months later, the car came to the parking lot and Fine started flying. Especially in the handicapped area parking, Fines was very strong, but it was a lot of things. I did not answer the phone. I can't report it," he lamented.