Friend Stop Loss, The TV Cultwo Show

Singer San Daraa Park revealed the story of Stop Loss with Friend.San Daraa Park and Cheetah appeared as guests in the Dont! section of SBS Power FMs Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter TV Cultwo Show) aired on October 20.On this day, Daraa Park said, There is such a person. I even had a friend who asked my manager to take me home.San Daraa Park said Friend stop lost, and Kim Tae-kyun was angry with him, saying, Its too shameless.San Daraa Park said, I didnt know. The manager said, Daraa is my friend, and later found out. When asked if he was an entertainer, he answered, No.

Singer San Daraa Park revealed the story of Stop Loss with Friend. San Daraa Park and Cheetah appeared as guests in the "Don't!" section of SBS Power FM's "Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show" (hereinafter "TV Cultwo Show") aired on October 20. On this day, Daraa Park said, "There is such a person. I even had a Friend who asked my Manager to take me home." San Daraa Park said Friend "stop lost," and Kim Tae-kyun was angry with him, saying, "It's too shameless. San Daraa Park said, "I didn't know. The Manager said, 'Daraa is my Friend,' and later found out." When asked if he was an entertainer, he answered, "No."