Bam Bam, The Girl Next Door (TV Cultwo Show) ⁇ Hwasa, Veranda trapped in Gossypium herbaceum

Singer BamBam shared an anecdotal behind-the-scenes story with help from Hwasa.Sandara Park and BamBam appeared as guests in the Dont! section of SBS Power FMs Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) broadcast on September 15.On this day, BamBam said that he and Hwasa were past Neighbour cousins; before moving, they lived in The Girl Next Door for about four and a half years; he said that Kwak Beom said, I know Mr. BamBams house.It was a very uphill climb, but I did not come up in the winter, but there was a heat line. He affirmed, It was good to be in the house.BamBam told an anecdote with the help of Hwasa, a neighbor, who said, If Veranda goes out to the house and the door is closed, I can not open it outside. I received matsutake mushrooms.But when I tried to go home after eating everything, it did not open. I wanted to call 119, but I was scared because I had never called, and my manager was resting because it was Chuseok.Hwasa and a dancer called me and told me the house number through Hwasa and asked me to live. Then Hwasa came into my house and opened the door and it was Gossypium herbaceum. BamBam said to Hwasa at the time, I did not know and did not talk much, he said. I have been farther away since then.He said, Hwasa is also a Gossypium herbaceum, but I had to go to the shop to get makeup and open it, Kwak Beom said.Hwasa was clean, he added.

Singer BamBam shared an anecdotal behind-the-scenes story with help from Hwasa. Sandara Park and BamBam appeared as guests in the "Don't!" section of SBS Power FM's "Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show" (hereinafter referred to as "TV Cultwo Show") broadcast on September 15. On this day, BamBam said that he and Hwasa were past Neighbour cousins; before moving, they lived in The Girl Next Door for about four and a half years; he said that Kwak Beom said, "I know Mr. BamBam's house. "It was a very uphill climb, but I did not come up in the winter, but there was a heat line." He affirmed, "It was good to be in the house. BamBam told an anecdote with the help of Hwasa, a Neighbor, who said, "If Veranda goes out to the house and the door is closed, I can not open it outside. I received matsutake mushrooms. But when I tried to go home after eating everything, it did not open. "I wanted to call 119, but I was scared because I had never called, and my manager was resting because it was Chuseok. "Hwasa and a Dancer called me and told me the house number through Hwasa and asked me to live." Then Hwasa came into my house and opened the door and it was Gossypium herbaceum. " BamBam said to Hwasa at the time, "I did not know and did not talk much," he said. "I have been farther away since then." He said, "Hwasa is also a Gossypium herbaceum, but I had to go to the shop to get makeup and open it," Kwak Beom said. "Hwasa was clean," he added.