Dona ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ (TV culture show)

Koyote Donga told the story of losing three Gimpo Apartments.Kim Soo-yong, a comedian, appeared as a guest in the What are you doing these days section of SBS Power FMs Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter TV Cultwo Show) broadcast on September 8.On this day, Kim Soo-yong said, I know that Ji Suk-jin has lost a lot of stocks, Kim Tae-kyun said.Its not minus 50%, its 80%, 90%, delisting. I dont think Im doing it very well these days, he said.Kim Soo-yong, another close friend, said, Kim Yong-man also brings rotten information from where, he said. An acquaintance found a Peruvian mine, but a few units.Then, a month later, CEO embezzlement embezzlement, abolition of the listing, exposed.When asked if this should be enough to break up with his friends, he replied, I gave them some wrong information, so we cant blame each other. We hurt each other.I heard that a light bulb company made a cure for cancer, and its coming to Korea soon, said Donga, a special DJ.A man of means asked me to give him money, saying, Ill triple it, Ill guarantee the principal. He said, Ill put it in a bundle. Im an asset of tens of billions.I gave it to you, he recalled.But I couldnt reach him, Donga said. He told me to wait a little while and then ran away. He also heard from someone else and sorted out tens of billions of dollars in assets.As you said, it was all my fault, my greed and greed. I do not do that again. Donga responded to Kim Tae-kyun, surprised by how much it is now in Apartment 3, as if he did not want to think, Stop.

Koyote Donga told the story of losing three Gimpo Apartments. Kim Soo-yong, a comedian, appeared as a guest in the "What are you doing these days" section of SBS Power FM's "Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show" (hereinafter "TV Cultwo Show") broadcast on September 8. On this day, Kim Soo-yong said, "I know that Ji Suk-jin has lost a lot of stocks," Kim Tae-kyun said. "It's not minus 50%, it's 80%, 90%, delisting. I don't think I'm doing it very well these days," he said. Kim Soo-yong, another close friend, said, "Kim Yong-man also brings rotten information from where," he said. "An acquaintance found a Peruvian mine, but a few units. Then, a month later, CEO embezzlement embezzlement, abolition of the listing, "exposed. When asked if this should be enough to break up with his friends, he replied, "I gave them some wrong information, so we can't blame each other. We hurt each other." "I heard that a light bulb company made a cure for cancer, and it's coming to Korea soon," said Donga, a special DJ. a man of means asked me to give him money, saying, "I'll triple it, I'll guarantee the principal." He said, "I'll put it in a bundle." I'm an asset of tens of billions. "I gave it to you," he recalled. "But I couldn't reach him," Donga said. "He told me to wait a little while and then ran away." "He also heard from someone else and sorted out tens of billions of dollars in assets. As you said, it was all my fault, my greed and greed. I do not do that again. " Donga responded to Kim Tae-kyun, surprised by how much it is now in Apartment 3, as if he did not want to think, "Stop."