DongaManager intercepted in the middle of Celebration, and a bunch of people who did not get it (Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show)

Koyote Donga shocked the public by revealing the past managers atrocities.Brian Joo and Sandara Park appeared as guests in the Dont! section of SBS Power FMs Doo City Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) broadcast on October 6.One of the listeners on this day sent a letter to Jasins wedding, asking how much to pay for the 30,000 won Celebration.In response, Kim Tae-kyun told the story of Jasins wedding, When I got married in 2005, my mothers acquaintance at the church had a meal with four or five family members for 30,000 won.Brian Joo was appalled, saying, Its unjust to think about it.At this time, Donga said, I used to talk on the air, but our manager was doing it all.He said, I asked the manager to put the money in front of me. One day, an acquaintance contacted me carefully and asked me, Why do not you come to the wedding hall and Celebrate?It turned out that the manager sent a message to everyone around him, asking if anyone had not received mine. I had not received mine, he recalled.When asked if he still contacted the manager, Donga said, The friend did so and quit. He said, I am really angry.Theres a little bit of that, he said. Im embarrassed to see how many celebrities people have paid for it. Thats why I pay for it with Miri The Speech.Sandara Park and Kim Tae-kyun single-handedly recommended an online account transfer.

Koyote Donga shocked the public by revealing the past Manager's atrocities. Brian Joo and Sandara Park appeared as guests in the "Don't!" section of SBS Power FM's "Doo City Escape TV Cultwo Show" (hereinafter referred to as "TV Cultwo Show") broadcast on October 6. One of the listeners on this day sent a letter to Jasin's wedding, asking how much to pay for the 30,000 won Celebration. In response, Kim Tae-kyun told the story of Jasin's wedding, "When I got married in 2005, my mother's acquaintance at the church had a meal with four or five family members for 30,000 won. Brian Joo was appalled, saying, "It's unjust to think about it." At this time, Donga said, "I used to talk on the air, but our Manager was doing it all." He said, "I asked the Manager to put the money in front of me. One day, an acquaintance contacted me carefully and asked me, 'Why do not you come to the wedding hall and Celebrate?' It turned out that the Manager sent a message to everyone around him, asking if anyone had not received mine. "I had not received mine," he recalled. When asked if he still contacted the Manager, Donga said, "The friend did so and quit." He said, "I am really angry." "There's a little bit of that," he said. "I'm embarrassed to see how many celebrities people have paid for it. That's why I pay for it with Miri The Speech." Sandara Park and Kim Tae-kyun single-handedly recommended an online account transfer.