I bowed to the request for a refund of 'a dance troupe'. "I am sorry for the inconvenience."

The production team announced its official position on the 10th and said, We thank many fans for visiting a dance troupe in Seoul performance at a precious time on Sunday evening, adding, We apologize for the inconvenience in watching and operating the performance on the same day.a dance troupe performed concert at Korea University Hwajeong Gymnasium on the 9th of last month. There was a lot of expectation on the stage of five people who are considered to be the best diva in Korea such as Kim Wan-sun, Uhm Jung-hwa, Lee Hyo Ri, BOA and Hwasa.However, some Audiences who watched the performance asked for a refund because of the performance focused on the recording, coping with the situation, and delayed viewing time.The production team said, Due to the nature of the concert that accompanied the recording of the broadcast, The Speech time was longer than expected in the process of The Speech. Due to severe rainstorms, there was a power outage during the final rehearsal on the day, and some unexpected errors occurred in special effects and electronic equipment during the stage process, and the performance end time was later than planned. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience to the Audience and Artists due to the lack of convenience facilities for Audiences such as air conditioning and air conditioning on the same day and the lack of stage The Speech process and progress, he said.Other guests included Rain, Lee Tae-min (Shiny), Zico, Hyuna, Seulgi (Red Velvet), and Judis.We are going to play the song and We are going to play the song and We are going to play the song and We are going to play the song and We are going to play the song We are going to play the song and We are going to play the song We are going to play the song We are going to play the song We are going to play the song We are going to play the song We are going to play the song We are going to play the song We are going to play the song We are going to play the song We are going to play the song Except for the Line, all of the 20 stages, except for the four stages of the guests, were decorated with a wandering party story. For the part of the Aussie who said, I have to go to the toilet, I have to go to the toilet, I have to go to the toilet, I have to go to the toilet, I have to go to the toilet, I have to go to the toilet, I have to go to the toilet, I have to go to the toilet, I have to go to the toilet, I have to go to the toilet, I have to go to the toilet, I have to go to the toilet. I did.In addition, an emergency patient occurred during the performance, and the emergency medical staff in Sangju Sangmu FC quickly carried out the transfer treatment. Finally, the production team said, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the fans who have inconvenienced the audience. I would like to thank all those who support a dance troupe and those who have contributed to the Seoul performance. I will do my best to be a program that can be loved in the future. Hello, this is the A Dance Troupe production team.First of all, I would like to thank many fans who have found a dance troupe in Seoul performance on Sunday evening.In addition, I apologize for the inconvenience caused by the performance on the same day.Due to the nature of the concert that went along with the broadcast recording, The Speech time was longer than expected in the process of The Speech each Stage.Due to severe heavy rains, a power outage occurred during the final rehearsal on the day, which caused some unexpected errors in special effects and electronic equipment during the stage process, delaying the performance end time.I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience to the Audience and Artists due to the lack of facilities for Audiences such as air conditioning and air conditioning on the same day, Stage The Speech process and progress, and I would like to ask for deep Liang Kai.I would like to explain the details of the performance on this day.A wandering party members and production team are the last stage of this Seoul performance a dance troupe, so I did not show it in the existing performance, Stage, and a dance troupe I did The Speech.After a lot of discussions from the selection of songs to the stage production, the performance was composed of a wandering party, except for the opening stage and four stages of the guests out of a total of 20 stages excluding Walk the Line.In Seoul performance, Rain, Lee Tae-min, Zico, Hyuna, Seulgi, and Jusdis were with a dance troupe members and shone the stage.In particular, Rain, Lee Tae-min, and Zico made a richer performance by decorating a solo stage of about 5-6 minutes each with a representative song medley.Thanks to this, I was able to fill in the costumes of the performers and the stage conversion time.There was no middle exit of the Audience who went to the bathroom after the performance started, and those who did not have a ticket during the toilet movement Audience helped the position after confirming the position with the security personnel.In the case of re-entry Audience, we increased the waiting and entry timing immediately after the waiting time was extended, and responded flexibly to enter the song and song No Strings Attached.In addition, an emergency patient occurred during the performance, and the emergency medical technician in Sangju Sangmu FC was able to carry out the transfer treatment quickly. Thank you again to the Audience for your cooperation in the field.Once again, I apologize to the fans who have inconvenienced the viewing.I would like to thank all those who support a dance troupe and those who have contributed to Seoul performance, and I will do my best to be a program that will be loved more in the future.

The production team announced its official position on the 10th and said, "We thank many fans for visiting 'a dance troupe' in Seoul performance at a precious time on Sunday evening," adding, "We apologize for the inconvenience in watching and operating the performance on the same day." 'a dance troupe' performed Concert at Korea University Hwajeong Gymnasium on the 9th of last month. There was a lot of expectation on the Stage of five people who are considered to be the best 'diva' in Korea such as Kim Wan-sun, Uhm Jung-hwa, Lee Hyo Ri, BOA and Hwasa. However, some Audiences who watched the performance asked for a refund because of the performance focused on the recording, coping with the situation, and delayed viewing time. The production team said, "Due to the nature of the Concert that accompanied the recording of the broadcast, The Speech time was longer than expected in the process of The Speech." Due to severe rainstorms, there was a power outage during the final rehearsal on the day, and some unexpected errors occurred in special effects and electronic equipment during the Stage process, and the performance end time was later than planned. " I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience to the Audience and Artists due to the lack of convenience facilities for Audiences such as air conditioning and air conditioning on the same day and the lack of Stage The Speech process and progress, he said. Other guests included Rain, Lee Tae-min (Shiny), Zico, Hyuna, Seulgi (Red Velvet), and Judis. "We are going to play the song" and "We are going to play the song" and "We are going to play the song" and "We are going to play the song" and "We are going to play the song" "We are going to play the song" and "We are going to play the song" "We are going to play the song" "We are going to play the song" "We are going to play the song" "We are going to play the song" "We are going to play the song" "We are going to play the song" "We are going to play the song" "We are going to play the song" "We are going to play the song" Except for the Line, all of the 20 Stages, except for the four Stages of the guests, were decorated with a wandering party story. " For the part of the Aussie who said, "I have to go to the toilet, I have to go to the toilet, I have to go to the toilet, I have to go to the toilet, I have to go to the toilet, I have to go to the toilet, I have to go to the toilet, I have to go to the toilet, I have to go to the toilet, I have to go to the toilet, I have to go to the toilet, I have to go to the toilet. I did. In addition, an emergency patient occurred during the performance, and the emergency medical staff in Sangju Sangmu FC quickly carried out the transfer treatment. " Finally, the production team said, "I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the fans who have inconvenienced the Audience. I would like to thank all those who support 'a dance troupe' and those who have contributed to the Seoul performance. I will do my best to be a program that can be loved in the future. " Hello, this is the 'A Dance Troupe' production team. First of all, I would like to thank many fans who have found 'a dance troupe' in Seoul performance on Sunday evening. In addition, I apologize for the inconvenience caused by the performance on the same day. Due to the nature of the Concert that went along with the broadcast recording, The Speech time was longer than expected in the process of The Speech each Stage. Due to severe heavy rains, a power outage occurred during the final rehearsal on the day, which caused some unexpected errors in special effects and electronic equipment during the Stage process, delaying the performance end time. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience to the Audience and Artists due to the lack of facilities for Audiences such as air conditioning and air conditioning on the same day, Stage The Speech process and progress, and I would like to ask for deep Liang Kai. I would like to explain the details of the performance on this day. a wandering party members and production team are the last Stage of this Seoul performance 'a dance troupe', so I did not show it in the existing performance, Stage, and 'a dance troupe' I did The Speech. After a lot of discussions from the selection of songs to the Stage production, the performance was composed of a wandering party, except for the opening Stage and four Stages of the guests out of a total of 20 Stages excluding Walk the Line. In Seoul performance, Rain, Lee Tae-min, Zico, Hyuna, Seulgi, and Jusdis were with 'a dance troupe' members and shone the Stage. In particular, Rain, Lee Tae-min, and Zico made a richer performance by decorating a solo Stage of about 5-6 minutes each with a representative song medley. Thanks to this, I was able to fill in the costumes of the performers and the Stage conversion time. There was no middle exit of the Audience who went to the bathroom after the performance started, and those who did not have a ticket during the toilet movement Audience helped the position after confirming the position with the security personnel. In the case of re-entry Audience, we increased the waiting and entry timing immediately after the waiting time was extended, and responded flexibly to enter the song and song No Strings Attached. In addition, an emergency patient occurred during the performance, and the emergency medical technician in Sangju Sangmu FC was able to carry out the transfer treatment quickly. Thank you again to the Audience for your cooperation in the field. Once again, I apologize to the fans who have inconvenienced the viewing. I would like to thank all those who support 'a dance troupe' and those who have contributed to Seoul performance, and I will do my best to be a program that will be loved more in the future.