Sweet Home ⁇ ⁇ Smuggling ⁇ I like my film ⁇

Actor Ko Min-shi was proud of Jasins filmography.On September 28, a picture of the September issue with Kommin City and fashion magazine Cosmopilitan was released.Minority dressed in black and white concept, Ko Min-shi showed innocence and intensity at the same time.In an interview with me, Gomin said about the movie  ⁇  Smuggling  ⁇  casting.He said, I can not forget the day when Director Ryu Seung - wan said that he would like me to play this role, and he said that he wanted to work together because he was so impressed with the witch s  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ .For the Netflix series  ⁇  Sweet Home  ⁇ , which is scheduled to be released in the second half of this year, Director Lee Eung-bok did not monitor the film and wanted to be a metaphor without mixing words with other performers.So I wonder what I will look like. I really enjoyed the character of  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  and I was able to have a greater affection for the role because I got a lot of love from Sash.I do not think it will be more obvious if the remaining works come out all the time this year.I like my filmography, which is filled with my own color, and I have played various roles, so I think there will be people who are curious about my acting in the future.On the other hand,  ⁇  Smuggling  ⁇  is a maritime crime scene in which a large plate of life is opened in front of people who have been living their lives by delivering the necessities thrown into the sea.It is currently being screened at the best of the best, and it is running toward the cumulate Audience number of 5 million.
Actor Ko Min-shi was proud of Jasins filmography.On September 28, a picture of the September issue with Kommin City and fashion magazine Cosmopilitan was released.Minority dressed in black and white concept, Ko Min-shi showed innocence and intensity at the same time.In an interview with me, Gomin said about the movie  ⁇  Smuggling  ⁇  casting.He said, I can not forget the day when Director Ryu Seung - wan said that he would like me to play this role, and he said that he wanted to work together because he was so impressed with the witch s  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ .For the Netflix series  ⁇  Sweet Home  ⁇ , which is scheduled to be released in the second half of this year, Director Lee Eung-bok did not monitor the film and wanted to be a metaphor without mixing words with other performers.So I wonder what I will look like. I really enjoyed the character of  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  and I was able to have a greater affection for the role because I got a lot of love from Sash.I do not think it will be more obvious if the remaining works come out all the time this year.I like my filmography, which is filled with my own color, and I have played various roles, so I think there will be people who are curious about my acting in the future.On the other hand,  ⁇  Smuggling  ⁇  is a maritime crime scene in which a large plate of life is opened in front of people who have been living their lives by delivering the necessities thrown into the sea.It is currently being screened at the best of the best, and it is running toward the cumulate Audience number of 5 million.

Actor Ko Min-shi was proud of Jasin's filmography. On September 28, a picture of the September issue with Kommin City and fashion magazine Cosmopilitan was released. Minority dressed in black and white concept, Ko Min-shi showed innocence and intensity at the same time. In an interview with me, Gomin said about the MovieSmuggling ⁇ casting. He said, "I can not forget the day when Director Ryu Seung - wan said that he would like me to play this role, and he said that he wanted to work together because he was so impressed with the witch 's ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ . For the Netflix series ⁇ Sweet Home ⁇ , which is scheduled to be released in the second half of this year, Director Lee Eung-bok did not monitor the film and wanted to be a metaphor without mixing words with other performers. So I wonder what I will look like. "I really enjoyed the character of ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ and I was able to have a greater affection for the role because I got a lot of love from Sash." I do not think it will be more obvious if the remaining works come out all the time this year. I like my filmography, which is filled with my own color, and I have played various roles, so I think there will be people who are curious about my acting in the future. On the other hand, ⁇ Smuggling ⁇ is a maritime crime scene in which a large plate of life is opened in front of people who have been living their lives by delivering the necessities thrown into the sea. It is currently being screened at the best of the best, and it is running toward the cumulate Audience number of 5 million.