I didn't know, but I'm so angry. ⁇ Seoul Spring ⁇ 2030 Real reaction

Seoul Spring, which has exceeded 2 million Audience in 6 days of openness, captures Audience of all ages.Movie Seoul Spring (director Kim Seong-su) is a nine-hour work to prevent the rebellion of the new military forces in Seoul on December 12, 1979.Audiences of all ages are continuing a hot favorite review of the movie, with the number one pre-sale rate for 10 consecutive days before openness, the openness exceeding 1 million in 4 days, exceeding 2 million Audience in 6 days, .In particular, Seoul Spring, which was based on the military uprising that occurred on December 12, 1979, may be somewhat unfamiliar to visitors who have not experienced the situation at the time, but it is 20 to 25.7% and 30 to 30% .2030 Audiences watched  ⁇ Movie, and my mother, who had been through that in front of me, said that the more I watched it, the more I got angry. Its a movie I want to see again  ⁇ ,  ⁇  It was so good.A movie that is essential as a generation that did not know what happened specifically.And I continued to praise Seoul Spring, which is based on stories that I have never experienced before, such as how painful and angry those who have experienced the movie have been.

'Seoul Spring', which has exceeded 2 million Audience in 6 days of openness, captures Audience of all ages. Movie 'Seoul Spring' (director Kim Seong-su) is a nine-hour work to prevent the rebellion of the new military forces in Seoul on December 12, 1979. Audiences of all ages are continuing a hot favorite review of the Movie, with the number one pre-sale rate for 10 consecutive days before openness, the openness exceeding 1 million in 4 days, exceeding 2 million Audience in 6 days, . In particular, 'Seoul Spring', which was based on the military uprising that occurred on December 12, 1979, may be somewhat unfamiliar to visitors who have not experienced the situation at the time, but it is 20 to 25.7% and 30 to 30% . 2030 Audiences watched ⁇ Movie, and my mother, who had been through that in front of me, said that the more I watched it, the more I got angry. It's a Movie I want to see again ⁇ , ⁇ It was so good. A Movie that is essential as a generation that did not know what happened specifically. And I continued to praise 'Seoul Spring', which is based on stories that I have never experienced before, such as how painful and angry those who have experienced the Movie have been.