Da-Hwan Oh, my wife, I really want to have a fourth son.

 ⁇  Dollsing4men  ⁇  Dae-hwan Oh revealed the behind-the-scenes father.Choi Gwi-hwa, Dae-hwan Oh, and Hyeong-jun Lim appeared in the SBS entertainment program  ⁇  Take off your shoes and dolsing foreman  ⁇  (Dollsing4men  ⁇ ) broadcast on the afternoon of the 4th.On the same day, Lee Sang-min said, This is a scary question. This is serious, he said. I played six villains a year.Dae-Hwan Oh said, I was in charge of childcare at the time.He said, It is time for people to recognize it, so it is time when they can not express it.He added, I want to be a villain, I want to hurt, I want to hurt, I want to harass, said Choi Gwi-hwa.Tak Jae-hoon said, The director would have done it. I like the cut, the smoke is good, I said it nowadays, and Dae-Hwan Oh said, Ive heard a lot of such stories. Lee Sang-min pointed out that Dae-Hwan Oh is 4Brother and Sister, and Choi Gwi-hwa is 3Brother and Sister.Dae-Hwan Oh confessed that he did not plan until four, but thought about it at first, and the third was an accident.I also said that I had contraception, but my wife suddenly got pregnant.He gave birth to the third son, and his three daughters were so good. My wife persuaded me for about a year after my body recovered.Dae-Hwan Oh said, I have a good relationship with my mother and I was envious of it. He explained that he wanted a son who could play and play when he was old.I am really confident that I am going to be a daughter again. If you really want to make a son, you should do what I say.In addition, she made her daughter at night, and this time at 2 oclock in the afternoon, she fed meat the day before, told her to drink coffee, opened the story, and actually gave birth to son.

Dollsing 4menDae-Hwan Oh revealed the behind-the-scenes father. Choi Gwi-hwa, Dae-Hwan Oh, and Hyeong-jun Lim appeared in the SBS entertainment program ⁇ Take off your shoes and dolsing foreman ⁇ (Dollsing 4men ⁇ ) broadcast on the afternoon of the 4th. On the same day, Lee Sang-min said, "This is a scary question." "This is serious," he said. "I played six villains a year. Dae-Hwan Oh said, "I was in charge of childcare at the time. He said, "It is time for people to recognize it, so it is time when they can not express it." He added, "I want to be a villain, I want to hurt, I want to hurt, I want to harass," said Choi Gwi-hwa. Tak Jae-hoon said, "The director would have done it." "I like the cut, the smoke is good, I said it nowadays, and Dae-Hwan Oh said," I've heard a lot of such stories. " Lee Sang-min pointed out that Dae-Hwan Oh is 4Brother and Sister, and Choi Gwi-hwa is 3Brother and Sister. Dae-Hwan Oh confessed that he did not plan until four, but thought about it at first, and the third was an accident. I also said that I had contraception, but my wife suddenly got pregnant. He gave birth to the third son, and his three daughters were so good. "My wife persuaded me for about a year after my body recovered. Dae-Hwan Oh said, "I have a good relationship with my mother and I was envious of it." He explained that he wanted a son who could play and play when he was old. I am really confident that I am going to be a daughter again. "If you really want to make a son, you should do what I say." In addition, she made her daughter at night, and this time at 2 o'clock in the afternoon, she fed meat the day before, told her to drink coffee, opened the story, and actually gave birth to son.