Choi Gwi-hwa, Ma Dong-Seok official apology "Detective image is hardened 'The Outlaws3' is missing 'The Devils' and Detective"

Actor Choi Gwi-hwa has apologised to fellow actor Ma Dong-Seok.On this day, Choi Gwi-hwa said, I am sorry to my brother for the first time, he said. I was missing from The Outlaws3 because the Detective image became too hard. I did Detective in The Devils and laughed.He continued, But it was so good while filming. The producers had a long relationship with me, and the director knew it for a long time. It was good because the actors worked together.He said, I can not do well in The Outlaws3, but here I am doing well because I am the subject. Dae-Hwan Oh is still my brother, so I was very good at what I did.Choi Gwi-hwa said, I was worried about the imprint of the Detective image, he said. I felt different from the existing Detective, so I played it funny in different situations.The Devils is a body change action thriller that depicts the confrontation between Chen He (Jang Dong-yoon) and Detective recirculation (Dae-Hwan Oh).Released July 5th.

Actor Choi Gwi-hwa has apologised to fellow actor Ma Dong-Seok. On this day, Choi Gwi-hwa said, "I am sorry to my brother for the first time," he said. "I was missing from 'The Outlaws3' because the Detective image became too hard. I did Detective in 'The Devils' and laughed. He continued, "But it was so good while filming. The producers had a long relationship with me, and the Director knew it for a long time. It was good because the actors worked together." He said, "I can not do well in 'The Outlaws3', but here I am doing well because I am the subject." "Dae-Hwan Oh is still my brother, so I was very good at what I did." Choi Gwi-hwa said, "I was worried about the imprint of the Detective image," he said. "I felt different from the existing Detective, so I played it funny in different situations." 'The Devils' is a body change Action thriller that depicts the confrontation between Chen He (Jang Dong-yoon) and Detective 'recirculation' (Dae-Hwan Oh). Released July 5th.